CJohn

Tuesday Numbers

All cat sex is like that scene from Irreversible. I've never seen a cat enjoy the procedure. Even the male cat always looks fucking pissed.

I already saw it happening live, and it isn't a good experience... It feels uncomfortable for everyone.

First of all the male for some reason always violently bites the neck of the female, making it seem even more like a rape. 

Then, and this is the worst, MALE CATS HAVE SPIKES ON THEIR DICKS. Spikes.. on their dicks. 

If there is a god, then why did he put spikes.. on their dicks. It seems like poor designing. I mean, whats the use?

Edited by Jack Nevada

First of all the male for some reason always violently bites the neck of the female, making it seem even more like a rape. 

I never understood that, but for some reason ducks do it too. :lol:

Then, and this is the worst, MALE CATS HAVE SPIKES ON THEIR DICKS. Spikes.. on their dicks. 

If there is a god, then why did he put spikes.. on their dicks. It seems like poor designing. I mean, whats the use?

Spikes?  :what: