baumer

Live Free or Die Hard (Die Hard 4.0)

9 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I didn't enjoy it as much as the rest of the films in the series. It never completely felt like a Die Hard film but that's not much of a problem. If it was a good film i wouldn't mind. But the plot was so far-fetched, the bad guy was way too weak, Kevin Smith's cameo was unbearable and even for a Die Hard movie the jet plane scene was way over the top. But Willis was good as always, the kid wasn't annoying and it had some really well shot action scenes.

One of the most awesome action movies I have ever seen in a theater. Bruce Willis was amazing in it. When I think on 2007 I think on Die Hard. I was 13 years old and I was blown away by the action/Bruce Willis one-liners and performance. Every time I see it I love it as much as the first time.

Die Hard - 17/20

Live Free or Die Hard - 16/20

Die Hard With a Vengeance - 13/20

Die Hard 2: Die Harder - 12/20

Edited by CJohn

A-

Great action film, great Die Hard film.

I don't get the hate for Justin Long's character at all. His role served several purposes and it created a balance of sorts.

Analog vs Digital, Fighter vs Flighter all of which helped to add a depthness to the film. Throw in the crush he had on Lucy and bingo.

Maggie Q's character was fun even if she wasn't fleshed out. Thomas Gabriel fit the mold of a DH villain who was after a big heist but was going to make many suffer for it. Lucy McClane showing just how much her blood can run like her fathers!

Great Fim, saw it a few times in the theater.