riczhang

85th Academy Awards Ceremony Thread SADNESS

My favorite moment of the night:

Posted Image

We get it Joaquin, the whole thing is just a big, glitzy show filled with BS. You're not the only one on earth aware of this. You could, for once, laugh it off and go along with it. If Daniel can do it, so can you.

And if not, please keep this face. I'm in gif-heaven.

A lot of standing ovations this year, wasn't there?

Yeah. It was like last year where literally every fucking person got one. Sometimes in years like this Standing Os just get out of hand. Though on the other end of the scale when DDL doesn't get one for TWBB is equally as embarrassing and ridiculous. The Academy only seems to have two mindsets. Standing Os for everyone or Standing Os for noone.

JLaw an Anne are such beautiufl winners. One should win when he/she`s young and take beautiful pictures and shit. That`s what movie busines sis about anyway. It`s shallow so embrace it.

Am I going to get shit on if I say that Anne Hathaway is an amazingly beautiful woman?