The Movie Man

Movie Sequels

Wow that is a lot.

BTW-a few years back I was going over how many a year go up/down-usually more go down yet in 1999 only 1 major sequel actually decreased from the previous one. (Where as in 1997 only Tomorrow Never Dies increased). Trying to remember what film....

Wow that is a lot.

BTW-a few years back I was going over how many a year go up/down-usually more go down yet in 1999 only 1 major sequel actually decreased from the previous one. (Where as in 1997 only Tomorrow Never Dies increased). Trying to remember what film....

Yeah, that is 25 and I only did the ones coming up starting in May and after...

Don't we already have threads for these?

BOOOOOO!!!!! HISSSSSS!!!!! DOWN IN FRONT!!!!!!!!! QUIET DOWN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. I doubt it as I don't think anyone has put together this list of 25 sequel type movies that are upcoming from May to December 2013!

Anyway, if anyone isn't a Fuddy Duddy, Please Talk about the List of the Top 25 that I have picked out!

And Also Discuss which Sequels you want to Continue and Which Sequels You Want to DIE!

Edited by BATMAN

The Movie Sequel (or ReStarts) Report: Looking Forward To or DIE Already!

So discuss in any degree that you want, for these movies coming out in 2013....

End as I Think I Got Most of the Big Ones...

Edited by BATMAN

BOOOOOO!!!!! HISSSSSS!!!!! DOWN IN FRONT!!!!!!!!! QUIET DOWN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. I doubt it as I don't think anyone has put together this list of 25 sequel type movies that are upcoming from May to December 2013!

Anyway, if anyone isn't a Fuddy Duddy, Please Talk about the List of the Top 25 that I have picked out!

And Also Discuss which Sequels you want to Continue and Which Sequels You Want to DIE!

My point is we've had threads for those films in the box office forums for quite some time, it just seems a little redundant to talk about them here.

My point is we've had threads for those films in the box office forums for quite some time, it just seems a little redundant to talk about them here.

Ok. But for me I don't go into the BO side much as truthfully I like to talk movies and not the Box Office Side. And not sure if you have it like this all in one thread and just talking about all these sequels. Anyway. No big deal, and I was joking above with my reading responses.

It's pretty much a mixture, there's box office talk about the films but a lot of time is spent on all aspects of the film.

But in one thread so that one can read through without switching or looking for other movies to look at. But anyway, I like not having any BO Talk in here. And only Movie Talk.Also I am classifying this as how people feel about these sequels and sequels in general. Edited by BATMAN

Yeah, that is 25 and I only did the ones coming up starting in May and after...

Dang and to think people in the late 90s said we had way too many sequels. Though if you look back in the 40s there were some crazy sequels then-mostly horror films yes and of course Abbott and Costello but this is a bit diffrent.