baumer

Baumer's Summer Game link to what time it is in PST

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=137

This is a permalink you can use to figure out what time it is in California.  Our game will use PST as the standard deadline.  So every week when I tell you that your deadline is 11:59 PM PST, use this link to determine what time it is right now in Cali.

• Like 2

No, this is just the timezone thread.  The official discussion thread is still in the Box Office forum.  It will be moved back here once the game starts.

• Founder / Operator

No, this is just the timezone thread.  The official discussion thread is still in the Box Office forum.  It will be moved back here once the game starts.

I'm cool with keeping it up in the BO thread. It's the most popular game on the forum during the busiest time of year--worth keeping around for a bit as long as we don't have any other special pinned threads. :)

• Like 1

Ok, good idea Shawn.  We'll keep in the BO thread.  That's the official discussion thread.  The rest will be in here anyway.  

Thanks.  :)

I think you should grant us a few more hours. Closing it at exactly midnight (to Friday) seems a little bit too early since there won't be ANY box office estimates for another 14 hours. You can leave it to Friday morning at 9-10, easily.

I just noticed how strange it was since the thread got closed on me Friday afternoon, after not having managed to send my results cause I said I would take a nap before that. Big mistake.