mattmav45

Pick My Next TV Show

Thanks for the advice guys.

At this point I've narrowed it down to Louie or 30 Rock.  Does anyone have preferences between these?

As for Parks and Recreation, it's been on my list for a long time.  However, it's one that we're both wanting to watch together.  Ron Swanson is a character I want to get to know ASAP, seems epic from what I've heard.

30 Rock starts great, dips in the middle and gets good again towards the end. I'd say Louie has been more consistent, though there is way less of it so far, so it's to be expected.

Plus in Louie there's a trilogy of episodes where David Lynch teaches Louie how to become a late night talk show host. What's not to love?

• Like 1

• Community Manager

Thanks for the advice guys.

At this point I've narrowed it down to Louie or 30 Rock.  Does anyone have preferences between these?

As for Parks and Recreation, it's been on my list for a long time.  However, it's one that we're both wanting to watch together.  Ron Swanson is a character I want to get to know ASAP, seems epic from what I've heard.

30 Rock. I don't like Louie. I know, sacrilegious.

Sometimes Louie isn't even funny and they just play it straight. it's the kind of show where you have no idea what your gonna get before you watch an episode which is why it's one of my favourites right now.

• Like 1