chasmmi

Predict a sequel to come at least 10 years after the previous installment...

I think films like Three Men and a Baby, Father of the Bride can be revisited since enough time has passed to tell a new sort of story with the characters, Three Men and a Bride makes sense as the child is grown up, same with Father of the Bride which would two weddings, the grandchild and their child.

Very true-or just remake it again. :P

I was convinced that BTTF4 was coming out in 1992...hey it was one of those famous playground convos where some kid convinces you something. :lol:

Very true-or just remake it again. :P I was convinced that BTTF4 was coming out in 1992...hey it was one of those famous playground convos where some kid convinces you something. :lol:

Father of the Bride and Three Men probably would be remade if Disney wanted to, I know they've developing a musical based on Father of the Bride.

Matrix Reboot

Matrix Remade

Matrix Recut

Matrix Ready

Matrix Recycled

Matrix Redone

Matrix Relived

Matrix Resolution

Matrix Redo

;)

Hhah hah Impact buddy I knew you would give some matrix entries. :D And MAtrix 4 and 5 aree  on the way.

Rem all those folks saying how Im full of it , but when I had my sources at TW tw back then. They said

that movie was happening long ago..Woohoo!

Kill Bill 3 (Which is reportedly going to be Tarantino's last film if he makes it)

I like this one getting greenlit. What would it be a prequel?? Or a revenge film of all the family

connected to the people Beatrix Kiddo killed coming after her and her daughter for vengance.

Mwaahahah?

I like this one getting greenlit. What would it be a prequel?? Or a revenge film of all the family

connected to the people Beatrix Kiddo killed coming after her and her daughter for vengance.

Mwaahahah?

Personally I want to see a Django 2.