HeyItsMoses

DC vs Marvel: Who Will Win Phase 1?!

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win Phase 1?

• DC
    • Marvel

Right now there is no DCU Phase 1, even assuming MOS is the big hit its promising to be there is still no Phase 1. Most of the theoretical chatter is about a reaction to the success of TA Justice League movie. But Marvel in 2008 already had TIH and Nick Fury and Stark cameos and were starting to prep for Thor and Cap. DCE has a script they have apparently rejected for JLA and a total flop of a GL movie. Since GL was basically trying to follow the "Iron Man" formula no one should be quick to say a rushed out for 2015 because of TA success would be any good either, despite more "iconic characters".  At the moment all JL news is based on rumors since WB hasn't made any official statement

DC still hasn't gotten a WW or Flash movie made and Marvel made a credible Thor movie which played it straight with the faux Shakespeareanism and a period Cap movie. Ant-Man and GOTG are going to be a reality before even a World's Finest movie is even publicly in development.

We'll see a World's Finest before a JL film

I would rather see Superman Vs. Batman(or is that Batman vs Superman now?). But even if they do it as a team up buddy movie, I hope we get a 48 Hours type moment(Nolte vs Murphy in the street).

Is this thread a joke? Green Lantern was supposed to be the start of DC's phase 1, but because it flopped I thought they were going to jump right into Justice League after MOS?

We'll see a World's Finest before a JL film

I wish. I seriously doubt it though.