A Marvel Fanboy

Young (85s) and Rising Actresses in Hollywood to Watch

This year, I relaly liked:

Elizabeth Debicki, TGG (23)

Daniella Kertesz, WWZ (24)

Gal gadot, F&F6 (28)

of them, I guess only Debicki has some shot because she is an Aussie. It's way tougher for foreigners from non-English spekaing countires (other 2 are israeli).

Forbes has come out with its annual highest paid actress list for the past year (June 2012 to June 2013) and while money alone doesn't equal success it is a piece of the Hollywood puzzle when judging success. The top 10 is still mostly the long established names, but there are some from young Hollywood in there.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dorothypomerantz/2013/07/29/angelina-jolie-tops-our-list-of-hollywoods-highest-paid-actresses/

Interesting that the top 10 actors made about 3x that of the top 10 actresses.

Top 10:

1- Angelina Jolie $33 million2- Jennifer Lawrence $26 million3- Kristen Stewart $22 million4- Jennifer Aniston $20 million5- Emma Stone $16 million6- Charlize Theron $15 million7(tie)- Sandra Bullock $14 million7(tie)- Natalie Portman $14 million9(tie)- Mila Kunis $11 million9(tie)- Julia Roberts $11 million

KStew should start dropping from the list cause there's no way that she'll get paid for non-Bella roles as much as she was for BD 1 and 2. if they are stupid to pay her for sure-fire underperformer SWATH2, a movie that shouldn't happen because it's obviously heading into WotT territory, than they deserve to go the way of NLC after Golden Compass fiasco.

KStew should start dropping from the list cause there's no way that she'll get paid for non-Bella roles as much as she was for BD 1 and 2. if they are stupid to pay her for sure-fire underperformer SWATH2, a movie that shouldn't happen because it's obviously heading into WotT territory, than they deserve to go the way of NLC after Golden Compass fiasco.

I don't think we'll see KStew anywhere near the top 10 next year, Twilight has ended and she doesn't seem to be getting offered any well paying roles these days, even SWATH2 seems more rumor than fact. She's already dropped from #1 to #3, from the previous year.

I honestly wonder if in 2 years she'll even be in  any wide release movies, unless it's in a small movie that just barely gets enough screens to be considered wide.

On the other hand, I can see Mila Kunis moving up, her connection to Seth MacFarlane alone is paying off very nicely and she seems to be landing plenty of roles apart from Seth projects.

Edited by Incarnadine