#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

It's 12:15 AM here, I don't have any more energy to post  :lol: So, good night guys. Remember 84 pages now, I trust you all to get at least half when I woke up in the morning  :D

When does this need to reach 250?

He does it to Alfred in BB, not Lucius. I gave him a pass in that situation though because he was hallucinating from Scarecrow's fear gas. In TDK and TDKR, he consciously uses the ridiculous voice when talking to people who know his identity.

I mean does he get into 'character' so much that he can't NOT talk like that. :P

He does it to Alfred in BB, not Lucius. I gave him a pass in that situation though because he was hallucinating from Scarecrow's fear gas. In TDK and TDKR, he consciously uses the ridiculous voice when talking to people who know his identity.

But he makes bull shit excuses to Fox on why he needs a new piece of equipment but those scenes are pretty funny.

I hate Zack Snyder.

That's two times he's made me look like a fool. First was when 300 made 3x what I predicted. Now he goes and makes one of the best superhero films ever. What did the critics watch because it sure wasn't what I saw.

I was wrong and I have no problem copping to it. I loved Man of Steel(And you can quote me on that).

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™
  • Like 8

I hate Zack Snyder.

That's two times he's made me look like a fool. First was when 300 made 3x what I predicted. Now he goes and makes one of the best superhero films ever. What did the critics watch because it sure wasn't what I saw.

I was wrong and I have no problem copping to it. I loved Man of Steel(And you can quote me on that).

Wow, that's great to hear ... I've enjoyed it each time I watched it.  :)

BTW, if this film had opened near that 50-55 range that was a consideration at some point, we'd definitely be over 200 by now. :P

Edited by agkman
  • Like 3

I hate Zack Snyder.

What grade would give MOS?

I hate Zack Snyder. That's two times he's made me look like a fool. First was when 300 made 3x what I predicted. Now he goes and makes one of the best superhero films ever. What did the critics watch because it sure wasn't what I saw. I was wrong and I have no problem copping to it. I loved Man of Steel(And you can quote me on that).

Could he have made a better movie with such a great cast?Bane: Of Course.But overall it's a good movie.
  • Like 1