DoctorWho

Hemlock Grove (Netflix)

Posted Image

"Hemlock Grove", is a gripping tale of murder, mystery and monsters set in a ravaged Pennsylvania steel town, starring Famke Janssen and Bill Skarsgard and produced by Gaumont International Television, will be available for Netflix members to watch instantly, beginning early in 2013. "Hemlock Grove" starts with the body of a young girl, mangled and murdered in the shadow of the former Godfrey steel mill. Some suspect an escapee from the White Tower, a biotech facility owned by the former steel magnates. Others believe the killer could be Peter, a 17-year-old Gypsy kid from the wrong side of the tracks, who tells his classmates he's a werewolf. Or it could be Roman (Skarsgard), the arrogant Godfrey scion, whose sister Shelley is disturbingly deformed and whose mother, Olivia (Janssen), the otherworldly beautiful and controlling grand dame of Hemlock Grove. As the crime goes unsolved and outlandish rumors mount, Peter and Roman decide to find the killer themselves, confronting unspeakable truths about themselves and Hemlock Grove as the mystery unfolds.

Information:

iMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2309295/

TVRage: http://www.tvrage.com/Hemlock_Grove

Genre: Drama | Horror/Supernatural | Mystery | Sci-Fi | Thriller
Network: Netflix (Posted Image USA)
Runtime: 50 Minutes
Premiere: April 19, 2013

Any fans of this show around here?

Edited by DoctorWho

Yep, it's pretty bad, especially the second half of the season....but I still enjoyed it a lot, and will definitely watch the second season. :D My grade for the whole season is 7/10

Do you have a Netflix account or you watched it... somewhere else? 

Yep, it's pretty bad, especially the second half of the season....but I still enjoyed it a lot, and will definitely watch the second season. :D My grade for the whole season is 7/10

how 7/10 is pretty bad? should I trust in the grade or the "pretty bad" statement?

how 7/10 is pretty bad? should I trust in the grade or the "pretty bad" statement?

I gave it a 7 because I liked it. This is a case similar to Fast Five and FF6, where the dialogue is horrible ( + the characters do stupid things that do not make any sense at all ), but overall they're fun. It's a case of ''so bad that it's good''.

• Like 1