11 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I surprisingly enjoyed this.  It was a decent flick up until the race and then it got really good.  Kind of cool to hear Reynolds and his co-star from Waiting, Luis Guzman, in the film together.

8/10

This was surprisingly good. Yeah it's cliché and sometimes annoying, but overall, it was an enjoyable time. The scene with "That Snail Was Fast" had me laughing way more than I should've and the movie was much funnier than you'd think. Giamatti had the best part and overall, I had a good time. B

Edited by Blankments

Better than Epic, worse than DM2, waaaay worse than Monsters University, but still serviceable as a mildly entertaining and harmless movie for really small kids. I liked the two fat mexican knuckleheads played by Luis Guzman and Michael Pena. 

This movie had some enjoyable scenes and I know that its a snail racing in the Indy 500 but come on. The villain picks up his car, HIS WRECKED RACE CAR and drags it to the finish line. I call total BS. Even in this animated movie I call total BS. Plus the fact that Turbo was ahead when the caution flag was wave meant he won the race anyway. 

Grade: C+

Edited by Scott Pilgrim vs The Forum