Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Lekar Hum Deewana Dil will release thi friday and it looks like yet another “Ekk Deewana Tha”. I hope its otherwise. With such lukewarm hype surrounding to it, I think the film should collect around 4 Cr. 

I will go for "The Fault in our Stars" this Friday and will wait for the reviews and may watch LHDD. This weekend, TFIOS will rule Indian plexes. I hope it to collect at least 15-17 Cr in the opening weekend. I would love it if it could touch 25 Cr.

Edited by Overhaul

Lekar Hum Deewana Dil will release thi friday and it looks like yet another “Ekk Deewana Tha”. I hope its otherwise. With such lukewarm hype surrounding to it, I think the film should collect around 4 Cr. 

I will go for "The Fault in our Stars" this Friday and will wait for the reviews and may watch LHDD. This weekend, TFIOS will rule Indian plexes. I hope it to collect at least 15-17 Cr in the opening weekend. I would love it if it could touch 25 Cr.

TFIOS is the definition of "niche". I think anything between 5 and 10Cr should be considered a win for it.

• Like 1

It will be tight. Ek Villain should do well this weekend if Bobby Jasoos fails to make much impact. If Ek Villain manages to collect above 3 Cr on Friday then it will be good!

Bobby Jasoos should open to atleast 15cr. Queen opened to 10cr, but this has been promoted much better.

But Bobby Jasoos doesn't seem to be that good after having a look at the initial reviews plus Vidya seem to have over promoted the film with all that face-changing gimmick. And in Queen's case, it opened with 1.85 Cr then the tremendous word of mouth did the trick. If Bobby Jasoos also receives such treatment then 15 Cr -- yes for sure!

#EkVillain Wknd 50.70 cr, Mon 8.10 cr, Tue 6.80 cr, Wed 6.40 cr. Total: ₹ 72 cr nett. India biz.

Aiming for ₹ 77 cr+ Week 1. HUMONGOUS!

Taran Adarsh figs are bloated up IMO. I dont trust the numbers he post.

Taran Adarsh figs are bloated up IMO. I dont trust the numbers he post.

Not all of 'em but there are no reliable sources to keep posting the numbers instantly..  ;) Either way the no's are pretty much same for this i have checked in other sites..But some really confuse me then i don't know which one to trust  :huh:

• Like 1