Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Hey,, Did any one read the Upcoming News About the stunning movie Kick?

Kick Crosses 30 Crore Figure at One Day!!I just read in some bollywood news channels like the one which I read is

http://www.justbollywood.in/kick-crosses-30-crore-figure-day-one/

Please let me know if I would have been wrong!

It would be better if you try not to endorse your own blog here. I would have ignored it if was even an accurate figure. So, Please dont post irrelevant and fake reports here. We are trying to maintain an accurate thread on Indian Box Office here.

According to BOI, Kick's opening two days nett collections are around 52 Cr. The collections were expected to drop a bit on Saturday but the evening and night shows picked up well and resulted in good figures.

Friday: 26 Cr nett

Saturday: 26 Cr nett(Will edit it, if its revised)

Total: 52 Cr nett

A bit surprising actually, till 4PM it was running 15% behind Friday. Normally, Saturday evening figures are same as Friday. So WOM must be pretty good. And therefore we could see better than expected Sunday Jump.

• Like 1

I was expecting a figure close to 24 Cr on Saturday, and was very surprised to see the film come out with 26 Cr. What do you think will be the collections on Eid? (Tuesday)n I dont think that it will be that high since weekend figures are already huge.

I was expecting a figure close to 24 Cr on Saturday, and was very surprised to see the film come out with 26 Cr. What do you think will be the collections on Eid? (Tuesday)n I dont think that it will be that high since weekend figures are already huge.

I'd say at least 20 crore, with 25 crore being a possibility.
  • Like 1

Acc to early estimates, Kick collected a total of 82 Cr nett in its opening weekend at Indian Box Office. 

Friday: 26 Cr

Saturday: 25.5 Cr(revised)

Sunday: 29.4 Cr(revised)

Total: 80.9 Cr nett.

Its the third highest opening weekend of all time in India and the biggest of the year so far!

Edited by Cultist