Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

On 12/1/2023 at 8:11 AM, grim22 said:

The hype for Animal is pretty huge. If the movie delivers, the sky is the limit

Movie doesn't have to deliver people will still flock to it. People flocked to Pathaan , Jawan, Leo, Gadar 2. Animal is in same vein lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Best WOM of the year easily. Will have great legs. 

Make sense this is a toxic indian male fantasy

I woukd say just don't take your family along to see it lol like my wife did lol

Maybe that why I didn't like it as I had to cringe watching it 

First half was very well done...2nd half I think should have focused on Bobby storyline more and cut 30 mins of run time with that other girl...found that is when the movie really flounders and imo makes randbir very unlikable.

Apart for that the film will be another kabir singh for sure.

A film that will divide audiences be beloved by many and be talked about for years.

Kaberle singh was much better

Edited by Torontofan

On 12/4/2023 at 6:51 PM, Torontofan said:

Make sense this is a toxic indian male fantasy

I woukd say just don't take your family along to see it lol like my wife did lol

Maybe that why I didn't like it as I had to cringe watching it 

First half was very well done...2nd half I think should have focused on Bobby storyline more and cut 30 mins of run time with that other girl...found that is when the movie really flounders and imo makes randbir very unlikable.

Apart for that the film will be another kabir singh for sure.

A film that will divide audiences be beloved by many and be talked about for years.

Kaberle singh was much better

Vanga is very bad storyteller and writer. He needs a good editor and someone to supervise the movie. There's hardly any point in his movie. Same shit is repeated. Gadar 2 was atrocious but nostalgia carried it. Pathaan was subpar. Jawan was average. Leo again average. Animal is mid at best. Second half what the fuck is going on God knows. What's even the point. man am I disappointed with these mid movies grossing so much. It's a shame really. Vikram was really good. How hard can it be to tell a good story along with action. We are going opposite direction there's action and little story sprinkled in. Salaar looks cheap copy of KGF. Only Dunki looks good mostly coz of Raju hasn't disappointed yet

3 hours ago, Nero said:

Vanga is very bad storyteller and writer. He needs a good editor and someone to supervise the movie. There's hardly any point in his movie. Same shit is repeated. Gadar 2 was atrocious but nostalgia carried it. Pathaan was subpar. Jawan was average. Leo again average. Animal is mid at best. Second half what the fuck is going on God knows. What's even the point. man am I disappointed with these mid movies grossing so much. It's a shame really. Vikram was really good. How hard can it be to tell a good story along with action. We are going opposite direction there's action and little story sprinkled in. Salaar looks cheap copy of KGF. Only Dunki looks good mostly coz of Raju hasn't disappointed yet

Yeah pretty much any movie that trends on social media becomes a super hit. 

On 12/5/2023 at 8:31 PM, Nero said:

Talk about you man. I liked Animal a lot. Pathaan loved on rewatch. Jawan I loved in first watch, fell a lot in rewatches bit still a solid film.

Gadar 2 was absolute Gutter, will give you that.

8 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Talk about you man. I liked Animal a lot. Pathaan loved on rewatch. Jawan I loved in first watch, fell a lot in rewatches bit still a solid film.

Gadar 2 was absolute Gutter, will give you that.

You don't think the 2nd half Is a mess?

Animal main chatacter has toxic dad and lives off his dad's money and murders 100s of people to get his love while remaining  a deeply toxic person especially to his wife.

Sooryavansham main character has a toxic dad. Where he becomes a person of good virtues, treats his wife and kids well, works hard and becomes successful on own. He wins his father's love and defends his father with his life from his enemies.

:) 

Animal imo shouldn't be a role model.for anyone.

Edited by Torontofan