Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Music was the best thing about Adipurush. The first half of the movie was sort of okay but the 2nd half was a bore. The final battle wasn't engaging and was just way too long.  Om Raut is probably biggest culprit here...got lot of things wrong. I really wish Prabhas look was close to Baahubali than whatever look he had in this movie...it just didn't suit him

5 hours ago, Issac Newton said:

Adipurush

₹21.91 Cr PIC ~ ₹16.95 Cr Hindi 

₹10.2 Cr | PVR (Hindi ₹8.25 Cr)

₹7.55 Cr | INOX (Hindi ₹5.6 Cr)

₹4.16 Cr | Cinepolis (Hindi ₹3.1 Cr)

AP-TS Day 1 - ₹50.90 Cr

Overseas Day 1 - ₹24.5 Cr / $3.0M (reported)

On 6/13/2023 at 10:55 PM, SchumacherFTW said:

Saaho launched big at least

I mean most of his movies post bahubali have launched big no doubt. But only for OD or OW. But they were either flops or disaster. Adipurush would have been epic disaster but they managed to book tickets somehow by celebrities n whatnot. So it'll save face atleast for OW

12 hours ago, Shanks said:

Saw the Aadipurush and Man, Movie is bad. Except Song, everything was shit. Hindi dubbing/dialogues were shit.

Atrocious dialogues. Shit VFX. Taking too many liberties wrt source and making a blunder. I mean u can't expect more from om raut n team. What I don't understand is how the fuck did they gave this 600 cr budget and saif n prabhas even agreed to make this monstrosity 

17 minutes ago, Nero said:

Atrocious dialogues. Shit VFX. Taking too many liberties wrt source and making a blunder. I mean u can't expect more from om raut n team. What I don't understand is how the fuck did they gave this 600 cr budget and saif n prabhas even agreed to make this monstrosity 

You saw the Opening Day..... and despite the reception, Saturday start is better in Hindi Circuits than Friday, Sunday will undoubtedly be even bigger.

That's why they agreed, you can sell almost everything in the name of religion in India.

Except Akshay, he's failing in even that.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

You saw the Opening Day..... and despite the reception, Saturday start is better in Hindi Circuits than Friday, Sunday will undoubtedly be even bigger.

That's why they agreed, you can sell almost everything in the name of religion in India.

I mean tbh the sales are exaggerated because lot of celebrities helped booking literally 10k tickets at a time among other factors. But I'm expecting a collapse from 2nd week onwards. And for prabhas this has been the norm since his last 3 movies. Opens big then collapses. Guy should focus on making regional movie rather than focus on pan India every single time 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nero said:

I mean tbh the sales are exaggerated because lot of celebrities helped booking literally 10k tickets at a time among other factors. But I'm expecting a collapse from 2nd week onwards. And for prabhas this has been the norm since his last 3 movies. Opens big then collapses. Guy should focus on making regional movie rather than focus on pan India every single time 

10k, lol Say lakhs.

10K etc is just celebrities, producers have also done some internal bookings.

1 hour ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Naa Day two has huge self-purchased tix. Will still drop.

48 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

10k, lol Say lakhs.

10K etc is just celebrities, producers have also done some internal bookings.

What's insane to me is how the fuck literally no one thought that this movie was bad including saif, kriti, prabhas. So cringe dialogues , bad VFX , wrong depiction.. It's even worse because we already have a source for this and u still make a blunder. I can't even imagine how they even required 600 cr for this disaster..