Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

5 hours ago, grim22 said:

It's a minor miracle that Aashiqui 2 songs are just as remembered as Aashiqui songs. You can't name a movie Aashiqui 2 and have a bad soundtrack, and they delivered despite the odds being against them.

Yeah the songs are still popular today

Tum hi ho is played a lot at weddings for dance lol

Just now, charlie Jatinder said:

WOM is good, just my circle hasn't liked it as much.

4 of them have been average/below average for it. 2 liked it, though not as much as Stree 1. one is an idiot @THUNDER BIRD

Sure, sensible people like you like Ant Man Quantamania over GOTG Vol 3.

Better to be idiot then 😂

• Like 2

On 7/17/2024 at 7:56 AM, CoolK said:

Kalki will do around 950-960c gross. Excellent for an Original film and the genre.

Most bi polar film I have seen...pretty much any time the film alluded to Mahabharat it rose to a whole other level.

Starting was like holy shit! Krishna talking to Ashwatthama was epic

first half is like wtf is this shit, Prabhas dancing? 

2nd half is like wow this is an interesting, cool concept

Ending was epic

The karna vs Arjuna fight at the end was something else 

but as long as part 2 is actually solid like the 2nd half of part 1 of Kalki, it likely is gonna become a super massive hit for sure.

The film has some major flaws but for an indian movie, it was quite a high concept film that people like. 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2024 at 8:37 AM, upriser7 said:

Quite surprised to see Kalki opening so huge in Hindi. I was thinking it might open closer to 8-10Cr in Hindi but seeing the possibility that it might be biggest opener of the year is bit surprising. Entire technicians are new to Hindi audience, there was not many promotions too...the main selling point of movie for Hindi audience seemed to be the huge scale of the movie, Prabhas as lead and well rounded cast in AB, Deepika, Kamal etc. At this point, I think its fair to say Prabhas market in Hindi is better than almost every Bollywood hero except for Khans, Ranbir, Hrithik.

Kalki 2989 part 1 biggest positive point was it connections to mahabharat so think part 2 will be a huge hindi film. 

33 minutes ago, Torontofan said:

Most bi polar film I have seen...pretty much any time the film alluded to Mahabharat it rose to a whole other level.

Starting was like holy shit! Krishna talking to Ashwatthama was epic

first half is like wtf is this shit, Prabhas dancing? 

2nd half is like wow this is an interesting, cool concept

Ending was epic

The karna vs Arjuna fight at the end was something else 

but as long as part 2 is actually solid like the 2nd half of part 1 of Kalki, it likely is gonna become a super massive hit for sure.

The film has some major flaws but for an indian movie, it was quite a high concept film that people like. 

Pretty much same.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Pretty much same.

I think audiences imo were kind to the films flaws due to the epicness of the story. 

They will give part 2 a chance

also i agree Prabhas unless he looking cool and epic doing action seems a pretty blah actor. 

Edited by Torontofan

16 hours ago, Torontofan said:

I think audiences imo were kind to the films flaws due to the epicness of the story. 

They will give part 2 a chance

also i agree Prabhas unless he looking cool and epic doing action seems a pretty blah actor. 

Prabhas was only good in bahubali that too bcoz of rajamouli. In other movies he appears the same guy. He doesn't appear to have emotional range imo. But he is very popular and brings in da dough. The dough is what matters to movie makers ultimately 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nero said:

Prabhas was only good in bahubali that too bcoz of rajamouli. In other movies he appears the same guy. He doesn't appear to have emotional range imo. But he is very popular and brings in da dough. The dough is what matters to movie makers ultimately 

Yeah the films he in may have flopped but without his name attached they would have flopped much harder...he like salman bhai

has last two films have been big hits salaar and now kalki so I think as long he is attached to good films he fine. 

He brings in the hindi audiences for sure to south films.