Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Does anyone heard of Hate Story2 Movie Reviews?

I had read some sort of news on some news portals related to bollywood, and it seems like the movie would really hit the box office with stunning numbers,

What do you say?

Welcome to Box office forums and Bollywood thread :)Don't know anything about reviews but it opened well. HATE STORY-2 embarked on the best start, with certain circuits opening to 40%-60% occupancy. The numbers are yet to come. I'm guessing around 16-17Cr.

Does anyone heard of Hate Story2 Movie Reviews?

I had read some sort of news on some news portals related to bollywood, and it seems like the movie would really hit the box office with stunning numbers,

What do you say?

Its an average film from what I got to know from those who have seen it.

Edited by CrazyGuy101
  • Like 1

Grim What about a title Upgrade & som changes to this thread! "THE INDIAN BOX OFFICE THREAD" Where we put Bollywood and Hollywood films(releasing in india)Box office figures...& updating it daily keeping the records of top opening weekends,highest grossers etc. Well what do you say grim and this is to all the members seeing bollywood thread.. Post your opinions please?

Edited by Ash

First propose a general source to follow man. Thats what is most important. Which figures to post here, BOI or Taran. Coz otherwise I will be wasting my time posting all those figures.

I'm ready to post correct Nett and Gross weekend/weekly figures here but no one seems to care since no one follows BOI here. 

PS: No offence @ash or anyone.

Edited by CrazyGuy101

First propose a general source to follow man. Thats what is most important. Which figures to post here, BOI or Taran. Coz otherwise I will be wasting my time posting all those figures.

I'm ready to post correct Nett and Gross weekend/weekly figures here but no one seems to care since no one follows BOI here. 

PS: No offence @ash or anyone.

Post your own nos. Why do you care what ash has to say?

That's why I don't bother posting comprehensive charts, because they are never gonna be accurate.As for which source to follow, I have generally posted BOI numbers for Bollywood films since the beginning of the thread, so for the sake of consistency, we should keep doing that. But those who want to post other sources, they are welcome too.

• Like 1

Thoughts on recent trailers and posters.

Raja Natwarlal - Really good trailer. Looks like a fun heist movie

Daawat-e-Ishq - Looks interesting, but nothing to separate it from Parineeti's recent movies

Finding Fanny - Looks fun, don't see it doing that well though since it looks like a metro targetting movie

Singham Returns - More of the same. Kareena Kapoor is miscast. I know she can act well, but she looks out of place in the movie for some reason.

Mary Kom - WHYYYYYYYYY? Seriously, I know biopic casting requires suspension of disbelief, but Priyanka Chopra as Mary Kom has always sounded like a bad idea.

• Like 1

Thoughts on recent trailers and posters.

Raja Natwarlal - Really good trailer. Looks like a fun heist movie

Daawat-e-Ishq - Looks interesting, but nothing to separate it from Parineeti's recent movies

Finding Fanny - Looks fun, don't see it doing that well though since it looks like a metro targetting movie

Singham Returns - More of the same. Kareena Kapoor is miscast. I know she can act well, but she looks out of place in the movie for some reason.

Mary Kom - WHYYYYYYYYY? Seriously, I know biopic casting requires suspension of disbelief, but Priyanka Chopra as Mary Kom has always sounded like a bad idea.

Add in some thought about the movie HAIDER too . I would love to hear!

Add in some thought about the movie HAIDER too . I would love to hear!

I loved Omkara and Maqbool. So I am hoping VB is back to form after his last 2 missteps, Saat Khoon Maaf was downright awful, but I felt Matru ki... had a lot of potential. It is 2 movies in one, one of the movies is an awesome comedy but the other movie is so bad and preachy. The trailer for Haider was good, but it looks like it could easily go the Omkara way or the Saat Khoon Maaf way.

• Like 2

I loved Omkara and Maqbool. So I am hoping VB is back to form after his last 2 missteps, Saat Khoon Maaf was downright awful, but I felt Matru ki... had a lot of potential. It is 2 movies in one, one of the movies is an awesome comedy but the other movie is so bad and preachy. The trailer for Haider was good, but it looks like it could easily go the Omkara way or the Saat Khoon Maaf way.

Well thanks for the thoughts, hope it goes in omkara way

Ek Villain grossed 3.50 crore nett in its third week to take its business to 97 Cr nett. The film will add around 1 crore nett more for a final total of 98 Cr nett. Its a successful project for all people involved due to the low budget.

Domestic gross after 3rd Week: 129 Cr.

Top Grosser of the year so far:

[*]Holiday [*]Jai Ho [*]2 States [*]Ek Villain [*]Gunday