Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

First we had Kick filmed in Warsaw and now there will be another Indian movie filmed in Cracow called Bangistan. I understand that Kick is suppose to be a huge blockbuster but what about Bangistan?

First we had Kick filmed in Warsaw and now there will be another Indian movie filmed in Cracow called Bangistan. I understand that Kick is suppose to be a huge blockbuster but what about Bangistan?

Bangistan wont collect much unless the content is very good. Its a satire and such movies doesn't work well here in India. 

2nd October release date is very lucrative. You have 5-day holiday period from Thursday to Monday.IMO both films could co-exist. But Haider could be moved a week earlier if the makers have confidence in the quality.

What do you think? 120 Cr in the opening week?

TF4 has crossed 10m in India, only the 2nd movie of the year to do so. However it won't add much more, since it loses all it screens tomorrow. 10 highest grossing movies of the year so far:TASM2 13.5TF4 10.2DOFP 9.4300-2 6.6Godzilla 5.8CA2 5.0POTA2 3.4HTTYD2 2.8Rio2 2.6EoT 1.9

• Like 6

22 – JULY – 2014 – Daily Chart — (Bollywood nett Figures)

1 Hate Story 2 2.15 Cr
2 Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya 1.65 Cr
3 Amit Sahni Ki List 0.36 Cr
4 Pizza 3D 0.29 Cr
  Edited by Cultist

23 – JULY – 2014 – Daily Chart — (Bollywood nett Figures)
1 Hate Story 2 2.05 Cr
2 Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya 1.55 Cr
3 Amit Sahni Ki List 0.32 Cr
4 Pizza 3D 0.26 Cr
  Edited by Cultist

I watched Kick and it was OK, just like recent Salman Khan starrers. I wouldn't recommend this film to anyone but Salman fans. But it will do Blockbuster business as it has decent entertainment value. 

It will be interesting to see if it touches $15 Million in the opening weekend.

Edited by Cultist

Huge salman fan hope kick does well

It will do very well. The first week record is in danger seeing the audience response. The film can easily do over 230 Cr unless something unexpected happens from second weekend, like it was in the case of Krrish 3.