Jobs (2013)  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

It wasn't horrible, it had its moments but like 80% of movies today its 15 minutes too long.

This film also had no focus on what it wants to be a provides no depth, Ashton is a charismatic guy, I like him, but not for this.

Also Josh Gad gives the best performance in the whole film. 

C+ (78)

• Like 1

It wasn't horrible, it had its moments but like 80% of movies today its 15 minutes too long.

This film also had no focus on what it wants to be a provides no depth, Ashton is a charismatic guy, I like him, but not for this.

Also Josh Gad gives the best performance in the whole film. 

C+ (78)

Ashton was always a talentless hack. I don't know why they chose such a terrible actor.

Josh Gad should be nominated for his performance here.  He is that good.  I didn't mind Kutcher in the role.  I thought he was fine.  But the film,as Jay says, doesn't really have a focus.  It just kind of shows Jobs being as much of a prick as possible.  Then after he leaves Apple, it starts to bleed money.  He is then wooed back by his former partner who he then gives the golden parachute to.  At this point I felt like the film wanted me to root for Jobs.  There's really nothing to like about the guy.  And to tele's question, no I didn't know anything about the guy before hand. But he screws over his friends, he stops talking to them, treats his employees like shit, denies he has a daughter for the first 15 years of her life, is an ego maniac, publicly ridiculed other businesses and generally is just an asshole.  

Edited by baumer
  • Like 2