Films

TOP 25 HORROR FILMS POST 2000

I really hope dddeee and Krissy submit lists. Not only would it make the overall list better, but I am also interested in reading theirs.

Please can you send them messages and ask them to submit lists. That would be really helpful if you could do that. Thanks

Battle Royale

let the right one in

we need to talk about Kevin

Bubba Ho-Tep

28 days later

House of 1000 Corpses

the Descent

Antichrist

Lords of Salem

The Ring

Shaun of the Dead

dawn of the dead

The Devil Rejects

The Host

Grind house

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Sightseers

Saw

Trick r'Treat

Drag me to Hell

The Orphanage 

13 Ghosts

Freddy vrs Jason

Insidious

The crazies

Deadline extended to 31 October. Im going to reboot it a bit next week when I get time

Why? Why are you extending the deadline? Nobody has voted in almost a month. I think you've got all the votes you're going to get.

Why? Why are you extending the deadline? Nobody has voted in almost a month. I think you've got all the votes you're going to get.

Yes, this has been going on for far too long.  Just post the results please.

It will become clear eventually. Also results will also be hopefully revealed on Halloween aswell

It will become clear eventually. Also results will also be hopefully revealed on Halloween aswell

Why not make it clear now? Because I really can't see any reason to extend it aside from the very superficial 'Halloween reveal' reason.

I understand the timing thing, Halloween is cool.  But rukaio is right, the thread has been quiet for a while.  I think those of us who have voted are anxious to see the results.