Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

19 / 57 - Unsurprisingly Peta was all over the film.

Comedy about a man who tries to prepare himself when his parents call him and tell him they are planning on visiting him, at the last minute.

Trace of My Mind

• Like 2

1 / 5 - a moderate hit compared to its budget! 

Trace of My Mind: a woman suffers from amnesia and her husband takes her to all the places they've been together and ends with the place where they first met and talked to each other in hopes that she will regain back her memories, in this romantic drama for the 21st-century! 

When Will You Call? 

Edited by CelestialFairyIX
  • Like 1

20/75-surprsingly a nice hit!

Thriller about a man who must stop the mind killer! (Umm..........what????)

This is Not

6.5/80 - Rave reviews coupled with a great audience reception; this is truly a sleeper hit!

This is Not: A young boy finds himself stranded in a world he thinks is Earth but is not and he must find out why he is there while running away from pursuers who think he is the reincarnation of their dead prince, in this action comedy!

Late Night Run 

• Like 1

4M total-cult hit

Thriller about a man who is watching a show in 1910 in Paris France and notices a blur behind the screen the actors are performing in front and before long realizes that a murder is going on and now must solve it!

Music to my Eyes

• Like 1

12/95-nominated for picture, director, actress (won), screenplay, editing, sound (won) and song

Comedy about a man trying to down play everyone!

I Got You Covered

• Like 1

11 / 26

Comedy about a superstar who hires a bodyguard to protect him from some dangerous fans, only it turns out to be a trap when he learns that his bodyguard is trying to swindle him out of his money.

Time Spent Poorly

• Like 1

4 / 12: amazing trailers but the film itself left much to be desired 

Tie The Rest Together: a film about a struggling family whose parents must work as slaves in order to support their children and themselves and one day, the Mother and Father make the brave choice to send their children (brother and sister) to an orphanage where they know they'll have enough to eat and friends to play with and years later, after the children have become successful adults, together; the brother and sister go on a quest to bring back their family together, in this tearful and heartwarming drama!

When Will You Love Me? 

• Like 1

Impact - 82k total

Celestialfairy - 83k / 55m - nominated for picture, director, actor, supporting actress, cinematography (won!), and score.

Staring Down - Drama about a man rebelling against his own job.

When Will You Love Me? - Romantic comedy telling the stories of various couples throughout NYC, most of whom aren't sure if they're ready to tie the knot.

Substance In Flames

• Like 1