Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

25 / 101: a hit with the teenage demographic, nominated for Best Actor and Best Supporting Actress (WON)

Must I Say It: In this romantic comedy, the duo: Beck and Dave try to out-do each other in their proclamation of love all awhile one of them is secretly trying to avoid the police due to past "wrong doings" and the main question is: Will one of them find out about the other before it's too late?

A Key Left of Middle "C" 

• Like 1

10 / 60, is banned in many countries and nominated for Worst Actor (WON), Worst Actress (WON), Worst Supporting Actor (WON), Worst Supporting Actress (WON), Worst Picture, and Worst Screenplay at the Golden Raspberry Awards 

Bullying Force: there are spirits in this world that control every aspect of life and one of these spirits is known as the, "Bullying Force" or, "Bullying Spirit" but few know that this innocent spirit hates itself for being such a bad spirit and in return is shunned by everyone else, even the other bad spirits: in this animated feature, we learn that even bullies can change and that bullies sometimes have it harder than us!  

Exile: The Hunt 

Edited by CelestialFairyIX

21 / 67 - That's actually not a bad idea for a film BTW, kinda clever I'll be honest.

In the future,when a man tries to be different and outspoken against a law system that involves stealing, he is exiled to death, only to be broken out by a strange supporters, and the two find themselves being hunted down.

Price For I

Edited by Insidearcher
  • Like 1

Oh, well the convoy to the message to him, not to me. :P

9 / 26

Thriller about a special organization full of people with rapid blinking abilities trying to stop a terrorist attack.

Come At Me Crow

• Like 1

16 / 53

Comedy about a man who discovers that he forget to return a book to library, three years after getting it, and proceeds to try to sneak into the place after dark, in hopes of nobody spotting him, but has to get through a security guard and his pet gator.

Gruel Factor

• Like 1