Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

Taking place during the 12th century, a young knight from England must stop the evil dark forces at hand, while he has his knights he met at a round table ;)

Smile!

A documentary that follows kids at an elementary school as they prepare for picture day.

Deep Chaos 

• Like 1

In a post apocalyptic wasteland, a group of children survive by uniting with each other, carrying their belongings in bright wagons.

When There Was Light

A drama about a modern day family trying to cope with a blackout. (You know-kids now wont even get to hear grandma and grandpa talk about what they did then :P)

Shovels

• Like 1

A drama about a modern day family trying to cope with a blackout. (You know-kids now wont even get to hear grandma and grandpa talk about what they did then :P)

Shovels

Dreamworks has hit the bottom in terms of plot. This time their animated film involves a shovel named Shack (yeah get it Shovel Shack) who decides to enter a contest in hopes of being considered a legendary shovel.

Root of evil 

Edited by Boxofficefanatic
  • Like 1

Dreamworks has hit the bottom in terms of plot. This time their animated film involves a shovel named Shack (yeah get it Shovel Shack) who decides to enter a contest in hopes of being considered a legendary shovel.

Root of evil 

A tree is very evil. The end ;)

Mimes

• Like 1

A horror movies about Mimes that suck peoples brains out.

Get the Shaft 

I knew it be a horror film! Let's hope the mimes all die, then it be a happy ending for everyone...except for the French ;)

A storm hits and people must get to the shaft!

The Story of the Doctor

• Like 1

I knew it be a horror film! Let's hope the mimes all die, then it be a happy ending for everyone...except for the French ;)

A storm hits and people must get to the shaft!

The Story of the Doctor

Well Mimes are evil, and unlikely, especially if you’ve watched Animaniacs.

Based off a true story. This Oscar baiting drama deals with a doctor who decided to spend his life helping cure the Africans of their diseases.

A man, a woman and a Tiger 

• Like 1

Well Mimes are evil, and unlikely, especially if you’ve watched Animaniacs.

Based off a true story. This Oscar baiting drama deals with a doctor who decided to spend his life helping cure the Africans of their disease.

A man, a woman and a Tiger 

A comedy about a man who brings a tiger home, of course his wife despises this.

The Shows

• Like 1

A b-movie about killer FEET! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Stuck in a TV Set

In this sci-fi flick, a lazy repairman is taught a lesson, when one day poorly working on a TV set, thanks to electrical currents he ends up in the TV set, and he must get out before the TV world becomes his reality.

House and sea 

• Like 1

In this sci-fi flick, a lazy repairman is taught a lesson, when one day poorly working on a TV set, thanks to electrical currents he ends up in the TV set, and he must get out before the TV world becomes his reality.

House and sea 

I came up with a plot like that...when I was 10 :P (Although one I still remember coming up with also that is so dumb but funny sounding is one where Tom Cruise is from the 17th century and Arnolds is from the 22nd century and they switch places-who knows how. Give me a break, I was 10!)

A romantic drama about a old couple thinking of there many years together.

Go Go Boots

• Like 1

I came up with a plot like that...when I was 10 :P (Although one I still remember coming up with also that is so dumb but funny sounding is one where Tom Cruise is from the 17th century and Arnolds is from the 22nd century and they switch places-who knows how. Give me a break, I was 10!)

A romantic drama about a old couple thinking of there many years together.

Go Go Boots

Yeah well we can’t make great plots all the time

A group of female crimefighters use special boots in order to kick some criminal butts.

Morph 

• Like 1

Yeah well we can’t make great plots all the time

A group of female crimefighters use special boots in order to kick some criminal butts.

Morph 

A sci fi horror about a man who can morph into any creature.

Out of Control

• Like 1

A psychological thriller. Two parents are worried that their son is getting involved with the wrong crowds at school.

Into the mind of a madman 

So many possibilities with this title you gave me (well same with the last and most of these.

A thriller where a group of cops must solve a strange set of murders in a very odd and dangerous fashion-they must seek the help of the most dangerous madman alive!

Out of Ammo