Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

Just what I was thinking.

A sci fi thriller. A man’s wife is killed in a car accident. Thanks to the help of a scientist he’s able to go back in time and alter history, but things go wrong when it’s not his wife that dies, but his mother. Eventually because he’s tampered with the past too much, time starts to collapse. He must alter the future or see the destruction of the universe as we know it.

Mary Lou where are you? 

Ha ha, so many different things you can think of-even one about a man that goes crazy on daylight savings (a friend of mine came up with that plot as a joke one day when we were in line for a film.)

A family film where kids lose there dog Mary Lou, but don't worry! Doggy comes home at the end! (Ummm what decade is this film??? LOL)

The Gnu Animals

(little play on words ;))

• Like 1

Ha ha, so many different things you can think of-even one about a man that goes crazy on daylight savings (a friend of mine came up with that plot as a joke one day when we were in line for a film.)

A family film where kids lose there dog Mary Lou, but don't worry! Doggy comes home at the end! (Ummm what decade is this film??? LOL)

The Gnu Animals

(little play on words ;))

Classic idea for a film.

In this animated film, a group of wildebeests discover the internet and almost destroy the web as we know it. 

Can’t say I didn’t warn yah

• Like 1

Classic idea for a film.

In this animated film, a group of wildebeests discover the internet and almost destroy the web as we know it. 

Can’t say I didn’t warn yah

A man who has one to many speeding tickets finally goes to jail.

Christmas in Australia, Mate!

(I had to add the mate part lol)

• Like 1

In this thriller, a criminal gains the ability to control people’s minds and along the way discovers he has a long lost twin.

The Web Conspiracy

A group of spiders find out that one of them is in fact a daddy longlegs! (animated)

Awww Shucks! I Thought of that!

• Like 1

A man claims to be behind the greatest scripts in Hollywood, and demands his royalty.

Plasma Man

Could be a comedy classic!

A superhero film about a man who is from planet Plasma. And he must save the Earth from the evil Dr. Futon! (Dang I should submit this in :P)

Mr. Mystery

• Like 1

Could be a comedy classic!

A superhero film about a man who is from planet Plasma. And he must save the Earth from the evil Dr. Futon! (Dang I should submit this in :P)

Mr. Mystery

More like cult classic.

An unknown magician fights crime, using his power of disguise.

Rerun  

Edited by Boxofficefanatic
  • Like 1

A sci-fi comedy. A father is convinced that the neighbors who have moved in next door are aliens.

You can’t see this on TV

I want to see that :P

A man makes a movie that he does not ever want to be on TV.

I Saw Elvis Last Night

• Like 1

I want to see that :P

A man makes a movie that he does not ever want to be on TV.

I Saw Elvis Last Night

Aye!

The movie was so offensive, that TV couldn't handle it  :D.

A girl is convinced that the halls of her schools are being haunted by the ghost of Elvis Presley.

Drumstick

• Like 1

Aye!

The movie was so offensive, that TV couldn't handle it  :D.

A girl is convinced that the halls of her schools are being haunted by the ghost of Elvis Presley.

Drumstick

A rooster named Drumstick starts his band-Drumstick and the Chicks! (Its a live action drama. Kidding its animated)

Knock Knock

A rooster named Drumstick starts his band-Drumstick and the Chicks! (Its a live action drama. Kidding its animated)

Knock Knock

Mystery thriller. A detective named Ted Ranger is investigating a serial killer whose killing his victims by showing up on their doorsteps disguised as a boyscout, selling cookies.  

Hunger Pains 

• Like 1

Mystery thriller. A detective named Ted Ranger is investigating a serial killer whose killing his victims by showing up on their doorsteps disguised as a boyscout, selling cookies.  

Hunger Pains 

A film about a man who is always hungry.

Donut Man

• Like 1

Hunger Pains 

An awful parody of the Hunger Games

Artichokes or Bust!

• Like 1