chasmmi

Top 100 Movie Characters VOTE

Sorry, I want to do the whole list, so I'm still working on it when I have time. I'll try to finish it as soon as possible.

No worries, as long as it feels like people are finishing up lists I can keep the deadline extended a little.

What I don't want to do is keep things open for another 8 months when nobody else is actually planning to submit anything :)

Let's make Friday/Saturday a tentative new deadline then with a view to results maybe happening on Sunday if i can get it all sorted in time.

• Like 1

I thought he would be higher :huh: . I have him at #75 but I had the feeling that people would like him more than me...

There are a lot of characters lower/higher than I expected, its surprising really. Some people may be surprised by some of the characters that do/don't make the cut.

There are a lot of characters lower/higher than I expected, its surprising really. Some people may be surprised by some of the characters that do/don't make the cut.

For that reason this is a so good initiative. This will be very fun to follow :)

It's added, but you had Anthony Hubbard and Thomas Drake Twice. Would you like to offer up two replacements or you happy with a list of 98?

Sorry, I didn't mean it's done done....just that it's done preliminarily.  I have to go through it to see what has to be changed.  I'll have it done today.