Neo

Star Trek Beyond | 7.22.2016 | Not an Oscar winner.

2 minutes ago, kowhite said:

Futurist...I don't speak Klingon...translate this post.

There s a Star Trek movie that features the debut of a certain actor, he plays a young, cloned Picard ...

Now known to do absolutely hilarious accents in movies ...

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

There s a Star Trek movie that features the debut of a certain actor, he plays a young, cloned Picard ...

Ahh...

I...would've never guessed that.  

And as a Fury Road fan...HOW DARE YOU.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Watching Star Trek Nemesis and seeing Mad Bane on the screen, definitely Tele of his youth as a caveboy.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis

Just now, Telemachos said:

NEMESIS is so awful even Hardy can't redeem it.

Well...yes, this is true.

Nemesis is garbage.  Garbage.  Crap.  Shit.  Terrible.  Awful.  Fuck you Wil Wheaton, you got cut out and I still blame you for it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

So there s only one good Picar movie, the movie where resisting is kinda pointless ?

Honestly, it's kind of cheesy.

But yes probably.  Unless you like that shit a lot...then there's three good Picard movies.  Yes, I like three TNG movies.  Sue me.

Just now, kowhite said:

Honestly, it's kind of cheesy.

But yes probably.  Unless you like that shit a lot...then there's three good Picard movies.  Yes, I like three TNG movies.  Sue me.

BORGS are cheesy ?

In what quadrant ?

:ohmyzod:

Last night my wife and I attended our Symphony Center's "Movies in June" event which was Star Trek Into Darkness.

If you're unfamiliar it's where the film is shown on a large screen hoisted above the orchestra and they live play the score. The audio to the film is fully audible but they do show subtitles just in case. I consider myself a fan of the film, derivative as it may be of the classic Wrath of Khan. Even the "quite" moments in the film sound great and have more impact when heard live and the opening gambit scene is breathtaking. That said, it was the first re-watch of the film I'd done in 3 years so....

1-Beyond will pick up during the crews 5 year mission, the last scene in ST:ID is them heading out

2-Will the death of Spock-Prime(Nimoy) be addressed

3-Will we have a throw away line on why Carol Marcus(Kirks baby momma in TOS) isn't around?

25 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Rewatched Generations last night, starting to go through all 12.

the first 18 minutes/Kirks death is solid A- level. the rest of the film is C/C+ I want to like it so bad though.

Best line delivery ever tho haha

FIRE!

Why would GENERATIONS be your first in a 12-movie rewatch? :lol: I can't figure out your pattern.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Why would GENERATIONS be your first in a 12-movie rewatch? :lol: I can't figure out your pattern.

Probably randomly selected it from a list.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis