ecstasy

Wednesday Numbers 11/13/2013-Thor 2 Mighty Drop $3,565,731

Ecstasy, since you're a housewife that gets all hot and bothered by Tom...what is it that makes him so appealing to you? I just don't see it.

He's tall, slim, handsome, speaks softly, intelligent, loves the arts, dresses well,  moves with grace, nice to his fans  and his stroke action is on point.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

That I do agree with.

Personally i wish they had gotten a Russian actress to play Black Widow.

Actually I was joking. I liked her in that film. I think they made a big misstep with the villain. Not that Rourke is a bad actor, I just think he was miscast(And the combination villain was kinda lame). ScarJo kicking ass was one of the brighter spots.

AOS > Agent's Of SHIELD I assume

also the thing with Tom is he is just very popular in a  corner of Tumblr. After the success of Avengers according to his stans roles should be coming on his door but didn't happen. He didn't capitualize his so called popularism. The only reason he is doing the new GDT movie is because Benedict Cumberbatch dropped it. Someone ranked the British people and the roles they get and he only gets the pasrt if benedict,fassbender etc refuse to do. I think sometimes people forget that internet =/= general audience. The success of big movies is that they both appeal their target and the general audience.

You can't advertise a Thor movie who is an Avenger and will be in Age of Ultron on Loki's character. That was a bad campaign for both Chris who had to deal with a "audience loves loki more why?" questions and the movie

• Like 2

Actually I was joking. I liked her in that film. I think they made a big misstep with the villain. Not that Rourke is a bad actor, I just think he was miscast(And the combination villain was kinda lame). ScarJo kicking ass was one of the brighter spots.

Well you didn't make that obvious. I was never really much of a fan of her as Black Widow.

She's okay, but they could have gotten a better actresses to play the role.

Edited by Fancyarcher

I think Hiddleston is Fassbender Light. It's all about intensity fellas. ;)

What? They are nothing alike.

Fassbender is hot too. In a different way though.

Hiddleston reminds me of another british actor JJ Field.

IM2 is one big misstep. Even Tony is annoying in it.

I disagree. I just think IM2 suffered from ridiculously high expectations. While, I agree it was not like TDK and delivered on those expectations, it wasn't nearly as bad as a lot of you guys seem to think it is. But, hey, I actually find SM3 redeemable, so what does it matter what I say?

Edited by Accursed Architect!™
  • Like 6

I disagree. I just think IM2 suffered from ridiculously high expectations. While, I agree it was not like TDK and delivered on those expectations, it wasn't nearly as bad as a lot of you guys seem to think it is. But, hey, I actually find SM3 redeemable, so what does it matter what I say?

I wasn't expecting TDK but I was at least expecting it to make some sort of impression. It's a big shrug of a movie.

What? They are nothing alike.

Fassbender is hot too. In a different way though.

Hiddleston reminds me of another british actor JJ Field.

Both Hiddleston and Fass throw themselves into their roles with a passion that is almost palpable. That's why I was comparing the two, not in some superficial way.

Man, I was so psyched for Spider-Man 3. I remember seeing every single thing they put out for it, and was beyond excited to watch it. 2 and a bit hours later, I came out of the theater wondering WTF i just watched.

It promised me this:

Posted Image

And delivered this: 

Posted Image

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

AOS > Agent's Of SHIELD I assume

also the thing with Tom is he is just very popular in a  corner of Tumblr. After the success of Avengers according to his stans roles should be coming on his door but didn't happen. He didn't capitualize his so called popularism. The only reason he is doing the new GDT movie is because Benedict Cumberbatch dropped it. Someone ranked the British people and the roles they get and he only gets the pasrt if benedict,fassbender etc refuse to do. I think sometimes people forget that internet =/= general audience. The success of big movies is that they both appeal their target and the general audience.

You can't advertise a Thor movie who is an Avenger and will be in Age of Ultron on Loki's character. That was a bad campaign for both Chris who had to deal with a "audience loves loki more why?" questions and the movie

Ah thanks starkster. I adore Tom but I don't think he's as good of an actor as Cumberbatch or Fassbender. But it's not like either of those guys are box office sensations.