Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Easily the Texans. Falcons at least have injury excuse what does my pathetic team have. They have gotten their ass kicked by Raiders and now by the fucking Jaguars. I want kubiak gone for ever and Schaub needs to skip the fuck out of town. A team looking at the fucking SB has the worst record in the fucking league.Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we are mother fucking cursed. After waiting for nearly decade to be good, we're fucking pathetic again. I need to stop talking about Texans or I'm going to lose my fucking mind. :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

please you have nothing on the lions curse at least you made the second round of the playoffs

Are they though?  This had a 12.9M IMAX OW, and 6 years of inflation.  SM3 made 4.8M from IMAX (a record at that time)  By Saturday attendance: CF - 6.3MSM3 - 7.5M That's a significant gap

I meant in dollars.But whatever, let's go back to the previews thing. So having the previews makes people who would otherwise see it on Friday see it on Thursday. Which is fair enough. Comparing it to THG, the Saturday drop is basically the same when midnights/previews are included in the Friday. How is this so?