Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Whew, finally caught up.  :)

Epic thread, everyone.  Was like all of BOF condensed into one thread...  Meltdowns, cheers, massive quantities of gifs, re-hashing all the usual "better than" debates, favorite films, sports, fencing, fighting, torture, poison, true love, hate...

Not sure which was more fun this weekend, watching CF or this thread.  Certainly spent more time here...  :D

• Like 4

lol, they were smart or WB would have called them out.  :lol:

They should have gone for it and added just enough to put them $1 over the top. Then all-out studio war would have erupted. Just think how many pages this thread would have then.  :rofl:

I hadn't checked here for a few days so the lowered total shocked me. I can't decide whether I'm pissed that the nolanites get to strut around like they own the place or happy that more lawsbian meltdowns ensued.  :unsure:

• Like 3

Only 40 pages to 400, people. Get your predictions in.

Oh, and meant to thank Tele for the compilation of thread titles back a few pages ago.  That's the one problem with playing catchup and was hoping someone would capture that.  :)

• Like 1