lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if Frozen gets within 1 million of CF today then it'll beat if fro the weekend. Am I right? 

Not necessarily. Looking at 2010, DH1 had a 2.356 IM this weekend, while Tangled had 2.495. On the other hand, both Breaking Dawns had a 2.49-2.5 internal multi. If Frozen and CF are within a million of each other on Friday, it's possible that nothing will be decided until actuals arrive.

As of 1:50a.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 6 Sellouts in San Diego, CA

Frozen - 9 Sellouts in San Diego, CA

I've been keeping an eye on SD. CF was killing it at the AMC Fashion Valley 18. Sold out every show from at least like 5 pm on which is when I was able to start checking.

I've been keeping an eye on SD. CF was killing it at the AMC Fashion Valley 18. Sold out every show from at least like 5 pm on which is when I was able to start checking.

Awesome, I wish AMC would just mark there sellouts, it would make the figures I'm posting more complete.

You didn't have to click on them?

Ohhhh wait I see what you are saying now. I mistakenly thought this theater that sold out every showing from 125-9pm was an AMC. It was actually a Regal theater. Sorry bout that. Yea AMC should cross them out like the others do. That's odd.

Edited by Moviefanatic

Epic fudging shall occur.

Also, someone mentioned it earlier, but if CF passes 400m, then it'll join LOTR 1-2, LOTR 2-3 and PotC 1-2 adjusted as the only sequels to 400m movies that grossed more than 400m. That's some elite ish right there.

Epic fudging shall occur.

Also, someone mentioned it earlier, but if CF passes 400m, then it'll join LOTR 1-2, LOTR 2-3 and PotC 1-2 adjusted as the only sequels to 400m movies that grossed more than 400m. That's some elite ish right there.

Add Attack of the Clones to Revenge of the Sith on that list.

Add Attack of the Clones to Revenge of the Sith on that list.

Can't believe I forgot that one...

Also, someone mentioned it earlier, but if CF passes 400m, then it'll join LOTR 1-2, LOTR 2-3, Star Wars 2-3 and PotC 1-2 adjusted as the only sequels to 400m movies that grossed more than 400m in the modern era.. That's some elite ish right there.

Edited by Gokai Red