Films

The MeanGirlsFilms Now Nice Reviews: COUNTDOWN FINISHED

15. Midnight In The Afghan Valley [Hiccup]

An absolutely fantastic script and plot but I think the castings could have been better

14. Catch That Pigeon [ZaRukaio!]

I really like Andy Serkis in this film and it gives me a vibe similar to Valiant [a film which I absolutely loved].

• Like 2

And The Last Of My Films

13. Hairspray

I know most people will probably laugh at this but I actually really liked my version [and possibly the only person of the forums who did]. I know there were a couple of casting mistakes [too many actors from the 2007 one, Adam Sandler etc] but I'm happy with how it went in the end.

12. Flappy Bird

My proudest film of this year and this is for a film that I put so much effort into so I'm glad it's getting quite good reviews [the only film I put more effort in was the film above]. I spent a lot of time to develop an interesting documentary and I am really happy with how it went

The films between 9-11 were really hard to choose between so here they are. They all received very high A's from me

11. The Legend Of Redwall [ZaRukaio!]

My 2nd favourite animation of this year, this film is beautiful and the story is absolutely amazing. I hope this film gets a best picture nomination as it deserves it. Really good characters. Just a great film

10. Mushini [ZaRukaio!]

Del Toro was a fantastic choice as director for this film and he really fit the atmosphere of this film. I really liked the ending and stars such as Morena Baccarin [Homeland] and Rose Byrne [bridesmaids, Insidious and Neighbors] were amazing. Great great film

9. Hand Drawn Heroes [spaghetti]

The first of many Spaghetti films in my top 10 is my favourite animation of the whole year [or fully animated film]. The directors and cast are great in their roles and the end credits scene half way through the film is one of my favourite scenes of Cayom Year 8. The plot and script are also amazing

• Like 2

NUMBER 8

THE WHO'S TOMMY [spaghetti]

I really like this film which has a great director and an amazing cast including Rose Byrne. The film is also really interesting and I really like musical dramas. A great film that could have been higher if I listened to the who's music more often

NUMBER 7

HARD TO FIND [Alpha]

I absolutely love this film probably because I love Demi Lovato, really like Andrew Garfield and like Lego. I really enjoyed the plot and this film is unfortunately really underrated. Great film

NUMBER 6

THE BRONX IS BURNING [Numbers Of House Stark]

Martin Scorcese manages to create another amazing film and for someone who normally finds baseball movies really boring, this holds my interest. The cast is also amazing singling out Ejiofor's and Gleeson's performances. Another great film that I hope garners a best picture nomination at the Oscars.

• Like 2

NUMBER 5

THE GUARDIAN OF THE WEST [spaghetti]

A great and fantastic and very interesting documentary about Wyatt Earp which earns a very strong A+ from me. Cranston's narration is fantastic and I recommend this highly

Edited by MeanGirlsFilms
  • Like 1

NUMBER 4

FLOWERS FOR ALGERNON [ALPHA]

An absolutely fantastic drama film from Tim Burton with an amazing score by Danny Elfman. The plot and script are so amazing and as the high ranking shows, one of my favourites of the year. Isla Fisher, Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham-Carter all smash their roles and I would love to see them all get Oscar nominations. Jared Leto who I don't normally like was also pretty good. A triumphant return to form for Burton.

NUMBER 3

CINEMA STUDIES [spaghetti]
Anna Sophia-Robb absolutely smashes her role in this amazing drama which has a superb idea and this translates strongly on the plot and the script. The idea is just genius and I really like the mentions of classic films while Cassie is doing her researching. The ending was amazing and the supporting cast [especially Ethan Hawke, Anna Gunn and Josh Hutcherson who re-teams with ASR after Bridge to Terabithia] were superb. I hope this film garners a lot of Oscar nominations and actually wins the best picture race [because my other 2 films above have chances of 0% and 5% if that]. I love this film so much.

• Like 1

NUMBER 2- THE SURPRISE RUNNER UP

THE LITTLE MERMAID [CJohn]

I love the animation so much and this live action/animation kind of sequel [guessing by the voices] is absolutely amazing. Emma Watson was the perfect casting for Ariel, the story is a classic and Liam Hemsworth is surprisingly good. Favreau was great behind the camera, Queen Latifah was fantastic and Pegg and Frost were great in their voice rolls. The plot is great and the last battle and the ending were amazing. A great film that I love. The only thing I miss is Under The Sea

AND TIME FOR THE MEAN GIRLS FILMS COUNTDOWN NUMBER 1

HORROR HOUSE [no, just joking]

The Real Number 1 is

BLOODBATH UNITE [fine, this is the last time I will joke about this]

The Super Proper Really Real Number 1 Film of the MeanGirlsFilms Now Nice Countdown of the best films of CAYOM YEAR 8 IS

A LOVE TO DIE FOR

Channing Tatum and Jennifer Lawrence in a romance and comedy film together is possibly one of the most genius ideas of all time. J-Law [not Jude Law] was amazing in Silver Linings Playbook while Tatum was great in Dear John [and also 21 Jump Street supposedly but I've not seen it yet]. I love the ending and that twist at the end with the body in the car. This mixes all genre's of crime, thriller, romance and comedy fantastically together creating an amazing blend. The tagline is great and I really like Tatum and Lawrence's characters early dates where everything keeps going wrong. I am just full of praise for this movie. A fantastic amazing lovely superb film.

• Like 1

MY TOP 25

[*]A Love To Die For [*]The Little Mermaid [*]Cinema Studies [*]Flowers For Algernon [*]The Guardian Of The West [*]The Bronx Is Burning [*]Hard To Find [*]The Who’s Tommy [*]Hand Drawn Heroes [*]Mushini [*]The Legend Of Redwall [*]Flappy Bird [*]Hairspray [*]Catch That Pigeon [*]Midnight In The Afghan Valley [*]The Dresden Files: Storm Front [*]The Normans [*]Farmville [*]Resonance [*]The Concert’s End [*]MirrorWorld [*]Kill Them [*]Star Craft: Blood War [*]Two Way Road [*]The Academy

• Like 2

Worst 25 films

No reviews, just rankings

[*]Daniel Tosh: New And Improved [*]The Valley [*]The Chain [*]Demon: The Summoning [*]Bloodbath Unite [*]Slenderman: The Beginning [*]Espionage Project: This Time It's Personal [*]Spinach Artichoke Dip [*]Happy Tree Friends [*]Ice Station 2: Area 7 [*]Candy Crush [*]The Last Rider [*]Horror House [*]Madel [*]Remember Me [*]Next Vegas [*]Origin [*]Romeo Vs Juliet [just really didn't like plot] [*]Thomas Was Alone [i just really didn't like this film] [*]Wizardversity [*]Donuts Film [*]A Series Of Unfortunate Events: Movie The Fourth [nothing really based on your plot, just the 8th is the second worst book in the series and the 7th is on the weaker side as well. However if I was around for movie the third, that probably would have placed top 5 on best, looking forward to 9/10 which were two of my favourite books] [*]Age Of Empires [*]Wallace And Gromit: Christmas [*]Christine/ My Little Pony/ American G-d's/ Blood Brothers/ Avatar/ At The Mountain Of Madness/ Stranger In A Strange Land/ Dracula [Wikipedia copied bundle]

• Like 1