#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Its like 48 here right now and I was out wearing a T-shirt, then a sweater, then a hoodie. 3 layers strong and still cold. 

It is pretty nice here it is 7F right now. The  high was 10F.  Tomorrow is a high of -1F. 

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia
  • Like 1

and Tarzans still wearing his G-string loin cloth but not much swingings going on

So gone from talking about sport to weather to school back to weather, talk about off topic :), maybe I need to put you back on it.

Edited by Rth
  • Like 7

If you haven't, watch HEAT and TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA (both of which feature tons of LA neighborhoods, including lesser-filmed ones).

I've seen both of those several times.

Not sure why I had never seen Collateral.  Good movie but got too far fetched after that club scene. No way would they have been able to go on their merry way without helicopters and LAPD cars 20 deep chasing them with breaking news. On top of that, they crashed on a downtown street with no other cars on it. And then only 1 cop showed up. He would have been surrounded like sharks circling blood in the water. The acting was great all around though. Film was very stylish and with the exception of the empty streets I thought Mann captured L.A. wonderfully even hitting up the ethnic hot spots in Lemeirt Park and Korea Town. I used to associate that Paul Oakenfold song with the mini cooper chase in Bourne Identity but now it's use in that club scene is etched in my head. Mark Ruffalo and Javier Barden did well in a small role. For some reason Tom Cruise was giving Richard Gere vibes with that white hair. I liked him he did a great job. Jamie Fox was good too although he was somewhat annoying at first.

• Like 2

and Tarzans still wearing his G-string loin cloth

So gone from talking about sport to weather to school back to weather, talk about off topic :), maybe I need to put you back on it.

Stop teasing people, lol.

and Tarzans still wearing his G-string loin cloth but not much swingings going on

It's probably not good news for CF's Sunday number but bring it on  :)

and Tarzans still wearing his G-string loin clothSo gone from talking about sport to weather to school back to weather, talk about off topic :), maybe I need to put you back on it.

You mean virgin loin cloth :ph34r:And please do put us back on topic.