CJohn

SCREEN ACTORS GUILD AWARDS | AMERICAN HUSTLE Wins Best Cast!

Still can't believe it happened. One of them main actors of my generation died. December 1 was a bad day. I couldn't believed how much something like that would affect me. I was devastated during the whole day. Hopefully Fast 7 will be a great goodbye to him. Hours surely was great.

Posted Image

And lets not forget people like James or Peter. Just DAMN.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 3

Sarah Paulson is really underrated in 12 Years. I'd argue she deserved a nom for Supporting Actress too

I so agree. Months after seeing the film I can still recall her icy stares and verbal mauling of Fassbender. Had her role been bigger she'd be the one picking up all the awards.I can't remember Lupita's scenes. She made no impression on me. And the more I see her working soooo hard on the awards circuit, the less she appeals to me generally. Officially team JLaw for the Oscar!

I so agree. Months after seeing the film I can still recall her icy stares and verbal mauling of Fassbender. Had her role been bigger she'd be the one picking up all the awards.I can't remember Lupita's scenes. She made no impression on me. And the more I see her working soooo hard on the awards circuit, the less she appeals to me generally.Officially team JLaw for the Oscar!

uhhhh, Lupita was still better than Paulson, but Paulson is a heck of a lot better than, say, Lawrence