ChD

Top Gear (UK)

Well its supposedly the most watched show on the planet so im assuming a lot here watch it lol. I liked their last episode about cyclists, pure genius. ACT YOUR AGE, GET A CAR haha.

Yeah, those spots were hilarious, lol. I really liked the last one that went 'Give them an inch. They give you a mile'. First spot that actually made sense... well after 'From Berlin to Warsaw in one tank'

Also liked the first part of their special.

• Like 1

Yeah, those spots were hilarious, lol. I really liked the last one that went 'Give them an inch. They give you a mile'. First spot that actually made sense... well after 'From Berlin to Warsaw in one tank'

Also liked the first part of their special.

haha yeah I just remembered the other spots, im sure there are some cyclists who took offense to that haha.

Dat Porsche though :wub:

Edited by Jessie
  • Like 1

there's an American version??

There's also an Australian version. Don't know about the later one, but I know that the presenters in the American version are trying so hard to be Clarkson

There's also an Australian version. Don't know about the later one, but I know that the presenters in the American version are trying so hard to be Clarkson

Clarkson cannot be matched, he's a genius, funny and offensive, the perfect combination.

• Like 2

there's an American version??

http://www.tvrage.com/Top_Gear_US

If you watch the UK original and want to watch this it will be pretty hard to get into it, because they try to copy much from the UK. The first time i started watching the US version I stopped after the first episode; the second time I did not have anything else to watch so I got into it.

• Like 1

There's a Korean version over here which is pretty succesful (most famous episode being when they accidentally crashed a military helicopter during one of the races) and I have heard that Russia and Germany have versions too.

He also has an uncanny ability to sway my opinion on something through his sheer passion for the car.

Yes, however I remember getting my Type R then watching his review on it, he hated it, literally insulted the shit out of that car and that was very depressing for me to watch however ive had it for for nearly 4 years now and ive still had no problems what so ever, and the handling aint as bad as he made out (though i don't drive 100mph around corners in it lol)

• Like 1