Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

Exhibitor Relations ‏@ERCboxoffice  · 1m BATMAN V. SUPERMAN--you've got a new problem. Good luck fighting off CAPTAIN AMERICA 3. CA2 has already scored $303.3M worldwide.

• Like 2

Exhibitor Relations ‏@ERCboxoffice  · 3m Marvel's CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER dominated the box office, debuting w/ $96.2M--good luck topping that, Spidey

I can't see a way ASM2 misses 100.  I think 120-130 is in play.

• Like 2

Exhibitor Relations ‏@ERCboxoffice  · 1m BATMAN V. SUPERMAN--you've got a new problem. Good luck fighting off CAPTAIN AMERICA 3. CA2 has already scored $303.3M worldwide.

Lolz. Exhibitor needs to calm down.  

Edited by RyneOh1040
  • Like 8

Exhibitor Relations ‏@ERCboxoffice  · 4m With $207.1M overseas in just 10 days, CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER has already surpassed the original's lifetime int'l gross.

• Like 4

Exhibitor Relations ‏@ERCboxoffice  · 3m Marvel's CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER dominated the box office, debuting w/ $96.2M--good luck topping that, Spidey

It should be able to do that.

• Like 3

Exhibitor Relations ‏@ERCboxoffice  · 1m CA2: THE WINTER SOLDIER hit $107.1M overseas this weekend. Top markets: CHI ($39M) KOR ($20M) UK ($18M) MEX ($16M) FRA ($12M)

• Like 1

Dear God, lol. 

• Like 1

I think Spidey will open bigger too.  Not sure that it will have better legs though.

Same, that's where I'm at too.  Marketing is solid but with Godzilla two weeks later and X-Men the week after there's going to have to be a certain level of quality to make a run at 300.

• Like 1