sorry, but i can't stand her acting. she mumbles, just like blake lively. both awful actresses. Emma stone has better PR and has managed to fool people that she's a good actress. but i can't stand to watch her on screen. she and kristen stewart are the worst!

Blasphemous slander against the Princess Goddess won't be tolerated!

Posted Image

• Like 1

Blasphemous slander against the Princess Goddess won't be tolerated!

Posted Image

There's always one. :rolleyes:

Emma clearly has something, she has no trouble getting cast for a variety of different movies by different directors, and unlike someone like Heigl directors are happy to cast her in their movies again and costars are eager to work with her again.

Her natural comedic timing and a willingness to look goofy or silly she sets herself apart from most of her peers.

She just has that indefinable quality where people just like her. Even most of the die hard haters of TASM and TASM2 will often say she's the best thing about them (she is).

Emma will be around a long time. Even if she were to suddenly drop off the A list she can probably have steady acting work for the rest of her life, a nice benefit of having powerful and influential people on both sides of the camera like her.

Yeah, it will be really interesting to follow her career path now. I think Dreamworks will milk The Croods into a franchise so she will still have one even now after she has bowed out of TASM. But it will not take up as much of her time like TASM so she will be free enough to make more diverse and daring choices when it comes to independent or small budgeted movies.

I don't think she's open to nudity though so I hope that doesn't limit her choices too much when it comes to big Oscar chasing roles.

Edited by Spidey Freak of Highgarden

Yeah, it will be really interesting to follow her career path now. I think Dreamworks will milk The Croods into a franchise so she will still have one even now after she has bowed out of TASM. But it will not take up as much of her time like TASM so she will be free enough to make more diverse and daring choices when it comes to independent or small budgeted movies.

I don't think she's open to nudity though so I hope that doesn't limit her choices too much when it comes to big Oscar chasing roles.

Well, she will be in 2 Woody Allen movies, so she will have a chance. Of course we don't know much about those roles yet, especially the 2nd one where her casting was just announced, but just being in a Woody Allen movie improves the odds, the Academy seems to love nominating actresses in his movies.

What? I didn't even know she's been signed on for a second Woody movie. Is that Cameron Crowe project ever going to progress? Seems like it's been forever. 

Cameron Crowe seems to have taken a page from Woody Allen and is keeping it super secret. The only think I know so far is Emma's character is named Allison Ng (weird), it comes out at X-Mas and we have only a couple of pics.

http://www.theuncool.com/tag/emma-stone/

I LOVE EMMA STONE. I've always seen her pics across the web and never cared for her. Then I saw Spider-man and liked her. Then saw a revlon ad of her and she's goddamn beautiful. Then Easy A and she was oh so glorious. I wish she was given more exposure in Crazy, Stupid, Love. And she was good in Zombieland. She's my ultimate crush. Why did I just saw this thread?!

I LOVE EMMA STONE. I've always seen her pics across the web and never cared for her. Then I saw Spider-man and liked her. Then saw a revlon ad of her and she's goddamn beautiful. Then Easy A and she was oh so glorious. I wish she was given more exposure in Crazy, Stupid, Love. And she was good in Zombieland. She's my ultimate crush. Why did I just saw this thread?!

Yeah, Emma is awesome. The first thing I ever saw her on was Medium and she definitely made an impression. She really got on a roll after that with Superbad, The House Bunny, Zombieland, Easy A (The very definition of a star making vehicle) and Crazy, Stupid, Love. She was a standout in all of those regardless of how big or small the roles were.

I like that unlike so many stars she has real character, she's so animated and not at all afraid to look silly while having fun.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image