Ezen Baklattan

HBO streaming for Amazon Prime!

http://www.cordcuttersnews.com/hbo-and-amazon-agree-to-exclusive-deal-to-bring-hbo-shows-to-amazon-prime/

The Sopranos, The Wire, Six Feet under, and many other programs will be able to stream on Amazon Prime starting May 21st! So excited!!! :D I've never seen The Wire or the Sopranos, but now I can amend that!

Yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah. I've got a friend who's granted me the hook-up with HBO GO but they have Comcast and because Comcast are gigantic dickbags, I can't watch on my PS3, meaning I have to either borrow my mom's Chromecast or use my laptop (meaning I can't do anything else on my laptop as long as I'm watching). With this deal, I can knock everything I need to see out in no time, even if I'll have to watch GOT and True Detective the hard way.

• Like 1

Yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah. I've got a friend who's granted me the hook-up with HBO GO but they have Comcast and because Comcast are gigantic dickbags, I can't watch on my PS3, meaning I have to either borrow my mom's Chromecast or use my laptop (meaning I can't do anything else on my laptop as long as I'm watching). With this deal, I can knock everything I need to see out in no time, even if I'll have to watch GOT and True Detective the hard way.

Wow you somehow managed to make me glad I have U-Verse.  That is impressive :worthy: