The Panda

The Battle of the Badasses: Discussion Thread (Odysseus Wins Tie!)

1. James Bond from James Bond

2. Indiana Jones from Indiana Jones

3. Darth Vader from Star Wars

4. The Man with No Name from Dollars Trilogy

5. Jack Bauer from 24

6. Luke Skywalker from Star Wars

7. The Joker from Batman

8. Jason Bourne from Bourne

9. Batman from Batman

10. Scar from the Lion King

11. Toph Bei Fong from Avatar: The Last Airbender

12. Hans Landa from Inglourious Basterds

13. Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

14. The Doctor from Doctor Who

15. Neo from The Matrix

16. Captain America from Captain America

17. Link from The Legend of Zelda

18. Captain Kirk from Star Trek

19. Thor from Marvel Comics

20. Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender

So wrong!! Azula (animation) is by the most bad-ass villan ever made. (Not in the end btw) I mean how could shamalan "FUCK UP" that movie so hard?

So wrong!! Azula (animation) is by the most bad-ass villan ever made. (Not in the end btw) I mean how could shamalan "FUCK UP" that movie so hard?

I do really like Azula as a villain, but she's nowhere near the most badass one I've ever seen. She probably wouldn't even make my top 20. 

Time for some announcements (This isn't getting cancelled!)

Sorry for not posting any in a while, I just flew back from New York, however I had a friend who offered me a chance to go to Colorado for a 2 week camping trip, given the stresses of lately and the fact I usually try to go once a year to destress I will be going and for those two weeks I won't be posting at all (I'm heading down saturday). 

I'll be back for the first week of July, but the day after the 4th I have to head down to Illinois for business for a week and a half.  Because of all of this franticness in my schedule I won't be posting any new rounds until I am back from Illinois.

However!  

If people want to keep this running despite my prolonged absence they are more than able to do so, until I get back from Illinois anybody has the option to post new threads in the manner I was, just make sure they have 3-4 days between them.  Just make sure you post the links in the threads so when I get back I am able to update the main thread.