baumer

Walk of Shame (2014)

3 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I read an article that said this script has been going around since 2006 and (here's the big shocker), no one wanted it.  

This is a film that maybe, MAYBE could have been made in the 70's.  But in order for this film to work, you have to believe that one person lost in the city would:

A) not have access to email

B) No one, NO ONE will help her

C) Because a woman wears a tight yellow dress, everyone, EVERYONE assumes shes a whore or a prostitute.  

D) the cops will not help her

E) a bus driver would kick her off the bus after she told them that she is being chased by a gang

F) she cannot make a collect call

G) her ex-fiance will not help her after she tells him that she's lost in the hood

H) every time she does anything that has the smallest implication to it, the cops that didn't help her, get the call that she did something wrong.

The script is one impossibility after another.  I like Elizabeth Banks but this film is so bad.  I can't believe someone bought this script and made it into a film.

3/10

I'll bump it to 5/0 because the last 15 minutes was good.

Edited by baumer
  • Like 2