#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Even if you think JPIII is fun no one can say it has better music, acting, cinematography, editing, pacing, lighting, creativy, action set pieces, should I go on?

Remember when Eddie has to tie the rope around 2 trees and then climb into the falling trailer then look over the edge of the cliff? yeah that was all one 90 second tracking shot. Spielberg > Johnson.

Edited by Jay Hollywood
  • Like 2

JP3 is better than THe Lost World. JP3 is pure fun while TLW tried to shove dumb morals down your throat and had some of the most unlikeable "hero" characters I have ever seen

TLW is infinitely better then JP3.

• Like 1

Even if you think JPIII is fun no one can say it has better music, acting, cinematography, editing, pacing, lighting, creativy, action set pieces, should I go on?

Remember when Eddie has to tie the rope around 2 trees and then climb into the falling trailer, yeah that was all one 90 second tracking shot. Spielberg > Johnson.

but the plot and characters are just too annoying. JP3 is completely unpretentious fun. Also, the Pternaodon scene was amazing

Edited by John Marston
  • Like 1

Posted Image

Come on, one movie had Jeff Goldblum in it as Ian Malcolm and one didn't. That should tell you right there which one is better. 

he is awesome but honestly, the characters played by Vince Vaugh and Julianne Moore were just too annoying. Not to mention his daughter who kills a raptor with gymnastics! 

• Like 2