Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

I said a while ago that the story would get a little more story based. The mass killing will be back, but you need reasons go kill each other now, but the reasons will be back as well. Its all a slow-burn.I listen to you guys, but I dont want to just shoehorn and cram a bunch of things in and end up 1. confusing everyone and 2. messing up the flow of the story. You will get your romance and gory deaths and cheesecake and stuff, but just let it come. This is still Hunger Games after all. CF wasnt all killing and I honestly drew this concept more from CF than from THG. But itll happen. No orgy or sex scene tho...

S'alright, J. You know we're just teasing, hun. Though the bold part is upsetting. :(

• Like 3

I said a while ago that the story would get a little more story based. The mass killing will be back, but you need reasons go kill each other now, but the reasons will be back as well. Its all a slow-burn.I listen to you guys, but I dont want to just shoehorn and cram a bunch of things in and end up 1. confusing everyone and 2. messing up the flow of the story. You will get your romance and gory deaths and cheesecake and stuff, but just let it come. This is still Hunger Games after all. CF wasnt all killing and I honestly drew this concept more from CF than from THG. But itll happen. No orgy or sex scene tho...

I am just messing around. It has been great, so just keep writing the way you want. 

No its no problem! I was just letting everyone know cuz im sure someones thinking "dafaq is this shit? I came here to see bitches die, bitches aint dying! Ok im not reading (and liking) anymore, this is boringgg. Jandrew, "Hunger Games" is false advertising!"So i just wanted let everyone know. :) lmao

• Like 4

I said a while ago that the story would get a little more story based. The mass killing will be back, but you need reasons go kill each other now, but the reasons will be back as well. Its all a slow-burn. I listen to you guys, but I dont want to just shoehorn and cram a bunch of things in and end up 1. confusing everyone and 2. messing up the flow of the story. You will get your romance and gory deaths and cheesecake and stuff, but just let it come. This is still Hunger Games after all. CF wasnt all killing and I honestly drew this concept more from CF than from THG. But itll happen. No orgy or sex scene tho...

So you mean you had saved a fuckload of names that are already been drawn all this time, and just wait to kill them in an epic episode? Devious. I like that. But not if I'm one of those names though :P
  • Like 4

So you mean you had saved a fuckload of names that are already been drawn all this time, and just wait to kill them in an epic episode?Devious. I like that.But not if I'm one of those names though :P

If I did something like this, what I would do is pre-draw for several "episodes" ahead of time so I can craft the story around that. And, as the story progressed, I might advance or delay certain drawn names by a part or two to best fit in the story flow.
  • Like 2

So when the Capitol infiltrators are in deep trouble and hunted and pursued, I hope this happens to their de facto leader:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMwmqp3GLMc

I vote for

ED as leader. That way I can have Pinky for myself. Yes, that was my plan all along! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Like 4

Can't trust the guy. That handsome confused face in his avatar is there to distract us.

I am very trustworthy. I would never do anything bad to my teammates.   :ph34r:

Edited by Empire
  • Like 1

I hope I go out in a stupid way like that if I die. :rofl:

You know, if it didn't appear like I was ripping off all of these wonderful posters and their great story ideas, I'd write my own, hyper-violent story.

• Like 2