BK007

Wed #s (RTH) 22JS 5.7 HTTYD2 4.8 Mal 2.4

Am I the only one that feels like your post is less likely to be liked if the yellow edited bar is there? IDK I feel like it's in the way and it makes your post less appeasing. Im like "sunnavabitch!" everything I have to edit.

• Like 3

Am I the only one that feels like your post is less likely to be liked if the yellow edited bar is there? IDK I feel like it's in the way and it makes your post less appeasing. Im like "sunnavabitch!" everything I have to edit.

you could do an experiment. There aren't a lot of edited posts though, so you'll need to make them.

• Like 1

Nope. Just you.

• Like 2

I've been slowly making headway. I'd kinda like to get to 4k likes right around the time I get to 4k posts.

But HTTYD2's opening depressed me so much I kinda stopped trying in the past week.

you're going to make more funny / whatever people here tend to like posts.

I hear graphs do well.

• Like 1

Wow. 6 likes!!! I might just cry.Ed, (second best moderator on the forum after Telemachos), I'm catching up with ya! Just 1995 to go.Ps Blankments, I know you've given up on the Maleficent thread but should you venture there and should you happen to see my recent post to aDIM about the summit- and should you think it funny/ cute/ nice/ interesting and think it worth giving a red bell to.....Well, no pressure but I am chasing the second best mod on the forum and all that:)

• Like 6