BK007

Wed #s (RTH) 22JS 5.7 HTTYD2 4.8 Mal 2.4

How the hell do you check pages for likes? Also I started posting way before the like craze and most of my posts are in politics, so I'm WAY behind in likes. I think I have 2k likes? Though I'm pretty proud that's WITHOUT EVER using a GIF. I really need one of y'all to tell me how to do it though. Even Tele can do it and gramps can barely see the screen.

• Like 1

How the hell do you check pages for likes? Also I started posting way before the like craze and most of my posts are in politics, so I'm WAY behind in likes. I think I have 2k likes? Though I'm pretty proud that's WITHOUT EVER using a GIF. I really need one of y'all to tell me how to do it though. Even Tele can do it and gramps can barely see the screen.

Click on your profile name. The likes should be on the right side of that page.

• Like 1

I meant pages of likes given and received.

In the 'Likes' tab where you can see the individual posts with likes, at the bottom there is the number of pages. At the top you can choose whether to view the list of likes given or received. 

You have given 142 pages of likes  ;)

• Like 1