#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Unfornautely I need to worry about getting a girlfriend first before I can worry about being married. I've gone out on dates with people but none of them were with people with whom I had long relationships. Just a few one off dates.

It's never too late. How old are you?

• Like 1

y'alll want any of those other crossovers, or should I close that tab?

Post a different one each day, in the weekday numbers threads. You know that shit is gonna go off-topic in any case, and with the bad numbers we're in this coming week, it'll provide amusement. 

• Like 2

If you think that you dont know what a classic is all about. Dragon 2 had everything. Frozen and Dragon 1 do not

Which is why everyone is rushing out to see it. [/sarcasm]

The story is kinda of a mess.

Drago's motivation really makes no sense.

Hiccup's moms story is contrived and makes little sense.

Secondary characters are weak and their actions make little sense.

I enjoyed it but have little desire to see it again.  After giving it time to settle I think the 1st Dragon had a much better story.

• Like 1

Post a different one each day, in the weekday numbers threads. You know that shit is gonna go off-topic in any case, and with the bad numbers we're in this coming week, it'll provide amusement. 

sounds like a plannn

• Like 2

The TF4 reviews so far. 3 posted, 3 positive, but the blurbs and the actual reviews are pretty much "Well, it is Transformers, it is what it is."

Posted Image

True enough, but it's looking to be more in line with the first than the second horrid mess. 

I very much appreciated the following quote from HitFix, as the defining one for the franchise (I personally disagree - selling a product need not be devoid of heart, charm and general imagination; look no further than LEGO):

It feels to me like "Transformers" is, in many ways, one of the least cynical of the major franchises currently in progress because Bay knows that he's selling a product here, and he sells it with all the slick that he can muster. It is no accident that Bay is a TV commercial maestro. He is very good at selling [...]
  • Like 2