Blackout

Monday Actuals: 22JS 3.64, Dragon 3.12, TLAM2 2.48, Malef 1.75, JB 1.47, FIOS 1.43, EoT 1.2, DOFP 0.792

Hopefully the evil global AI Skynet thing is resolved by the end of Season 4 so we can go back to the best aspect of PoI: Elias vs. Everyone Else in Gotha-I mean New York City.

I think that arc is pretty over when that character died, they'll probably expand on the machine vs Samaritan.

• Like 1

Ok seriously, what is with the really really old people just sitting naked in the locker rooms of the public swimming pools? They really don't seem to have any care about anything.

I go swimming to relax and get some exercise, not to confront my own mortality. Maybe Tele can shed some light on their thought process  :ph34r:

• Like 5

Yeah, there are 300m people in the US alone. Even if everyone who saw AVATAR only saw it once, that's still only 75m people who watched it... Less than a quarter of the total population.

Yeah it's not like everybody in the U.S. needed to watch it for it to make the money it made. 

• Like 1

I was in a conversation the other day when I lied about like four Coen Bros. movies I've never seen  :ph34r:

Well have you ever denied seeing a movie that you did see? That's what we're talking about here. That makes no sense whatsoever.

• Like 1

Ok seriously, what is with the really really old people just sitting naked in the locker rooms of the public swimming pools? They really don't seem to have any care about anything.

I go swimming to relax and get some exercise, not to confront my own mortality. Maybe Tele can shed some light on their thought process  :ph34r:

You're swimming at a public pool. You're subject to see anything there. Old people give zero fucks.  I can tell from seeing my friends grandma. She's near 70 and she farts everywhere she goes. Loudly. She'll just walk and fart and don't feel the least bit embarrassed. It's like she's saying F U to everyone she passed, lol.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 4

You're swimming at a public pool. You're subject to see anything there. Old people give zero fucks.  I can tell from seeing my friends grandma. She's near 70 and she farts everywhere she goes. Loudly. She'll just walk and fart and don't feel the least bit embarrassed. It's like she's saying F U to everyone she passed, lol.

Scumbag Earth

Posted Image

• Like 2

Just watched Megamind. Pretty fun, even though Austin Grossman's novel Soon I Will Be Invincible covers mostly the same idea with much better execution.

Underrated movie, much better than Despicable Me

• Like 1

Final one, Zack Snyder didn't direct Man of Steel, Christopher Nolan did. He was so afraid of one of his movies getting bad reviews that he did took his name off the movie.

<Marky Mark> I think we just found a Transformer! </Marky Mark>

• Like 1

Old people probably think. I lived through a depression and several major wars. I'm letting my boobs sag and my balls hang

That's my motto...btw, most people who lived through the depression aren't living anymore, so if I live that long, I'm damn well gonna live comfortably.

• Like 1