La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

Blanks, are you like the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to watching something on the family TV? Cuz your dad has overruled you, your brother has overruled you.....

Essentially, I never have the opportunity to grab the remote <_<

You need to change that. It is a really good movie. 

Fantastic it is.

In fact, I always use it as an example on how I had good movie taste as a child. Everyone in my family wanted to see The Grinch with Jim Carrey, but I stood my ground and said Emperor's New Groove. Being a bratty six-year-old, I dragged my dad to ENG while the rest of my family saw Grinch. Looking back on it, everyone says I chose the better movie :D

• Like 1

Fantastic it is.

In fact, I always use it as an example on how I had good movie taste as a child. Everyone in my family wanted to see The Grinch with Jim Carrey, but I stood my ground and said Emperor's New Groove. Being a bratty six-year-old, I dragged my dad to ENG while the rest of my family saw Grinch. Looking back on it, everyone says I chose the better movie :D

You did choose the better movie. The Grinch with Jim Carrey is not a good movie at all. 

• Like 1

He didn't bad mouth them. He just said that the majority of films he's made (he specifically references the tent poles) are "just work". They don't mean much to him aside from the time and energy he put in (and spent with the cast/crew), and he tends to be fairly critical about his own performances.

Gotcha. He pulled a Weaving then. That's fine by me; shows just how great an actor he is.

Blankments hasnt seen T2? What the hell? I feel like I dont even know you. Seriously Blank its on AMC/TBS/yada yada like every 2 months. Matter of fact its on Netflix. Give me a few more likes then go watch now.Unacceptable, Blank. T2 is LIFE.

Why would I want to watch T2 cut on TV though? I had the opportunity to watch Pulp Fiction for the first time a year ago like that, but I said screw it because I knew it wouldn't be worth it