CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I told you always bet on Optimus Prime!!!!!!!

" FREEDOM IS THE RIGHT OF ALL SENTIENT BEINGS" And  I give  Tele the lightsaber slash for comparing the lack luster final Nolan batman to Capt 2 or Xmen 2014... Definitely the last batman film was not in any of those two categorys.

LOL. Just that Cap2 and Xmen came out in a non booming year for BO...

The 23rd best OD ever!!!!

Posted Image

• Like 1

Depends on that Saturday and Sunday I would say.. We will see :). Alot of folks were saying Transformers wouldnt make 40M for Friday either lol. Well the radios 41-45M Friday was right :)

I think it's doing low-mid $30's for Saturday. It's late June opposed to May like the other $90 million openers of the summer. TF3 didn't have the biggest Saturday boost either and that was with a Wednesday opening.

Either way it is a strong performance.

Thank you and  my cool Queen has spoke!! So let it be written.. So let it be done....LOL

Hello Ecstasy baby!! :) Good afternoon my sweet one.. And No I didnt drink too much coffee lol

DAT Grape soda! What's in the can?

Posted Image

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 3

The 23rd best OD ever!!!!

Posted Image

Now we need a nice 48-50+M Increase for Saturday. Im so sorry Im working online and cant contribute for Sat..lol

You going this weekend Accursed. Wished Our OD had been in the top 10, but shit I'll take it.. This yr people just arent coming out in droves to give films the repeat business films deserve.. You can bet had TDKR come out this year, it would have barely made

215M domestic.