CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Rank the Nolan movies:

Inception, The Dark Knight, Memento, The Prestige - 10/10

Batman Begins, Insomnia - 9/10

The Dark Knight Rises - 8.5/10

Need to see Following this Summer. 

Batman Begins, The Prestige,  The Dark Knight, Memento - 9/10

Inception - 8.5

The Dark Knight Rises - 8

Insomnia - 7.5/8

Following - 7/10

• Like 1

Inception - 8.5

Insomnia - 7.5/8

Following - 7/10

None of the Nolan movies is a 10 for you? This is unacceptable. Go back to your Maleficent!

EDIT: How much did you hated Maleficent on a scale of 1 to 10?  :ph34r:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Rank the Nolan movies:

Inception, The Dark Knight, Memento, The Prestige - 10/10

Batman Begins, Insomnia - 9/10

The Dark Knight Rises - 8.5/10

Need to see Following this Summer. 

Eh, why not, no one's here anyway :D

The Dark Knight, The Prestige, Inception, Memento, Batman Begins - 10/10

Insomnia, Following - 9/10

The Dark Knight Rises - 8/10

• Like 2

Inception - 8.5

Insomnia - 7.5/8

Following - 7/10

Who are you and what have you done with MrPink?

• Like 2

None of the Nolan movies is a 10 for you? This is unacceptable. Go back to your Maleficent!

I didn't hate Maleficent but it was mediocre. 5/10

The first 30 minutes feels like the first 10 minutes of Fellowship of the Ring. Except it was a third of the movie.

None of the Nolan movies are a 10 for me because I hesitate to give 10s, and I think all of them feature some problems. It doesn't mean I love Nolan less, it just means I recognize what Nolan excels at and sometimes doesn't.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 3

That's not true. Memento is a 10/10 for him just like it is for the rest of us.

Rank your favorite Cameron FilmS:

Since he is above everyone else I have to use a 12pt Scale for some of his films :)

Titanic 12/12, Avatar 1 11.8/12, Terminator 2 --11.3/12

All the rest T1--9.7/10

Abyss...9.0

Aliens 10/10

True Lies 8.6/10

Edited by Superman001

Just finished watching it. Thought it was pretty good. It was exactly what I expected so I was satisfied. Run time was a little bit long but nothing terrible. My son thought it was really good and he said he didn't even notice the run time. Wife thought it was a bit long as well but still enjoyed it. Seemed to get a fairly positive reaction from most of the people there.

• Like 1

I didn't hate Maleficent but it was mediocre. 5/10

The first 30 minutes feels like the first 10 minutes of Fellowship of the Ring. Except it was a third of the movie.

That is exactly the same grade I gave it :lol: 

• Like 2

Here are the top 20 licensing properties for 2011. I know it's a few years old, but it lets you know how well Disney was doing before they bought Star Wars and what buying Star Wars did for them.

1. Disney Princess (Disney) $1.60 billion in 2011 retail sales2. Star Wars (Lucasfilm) $1.50 billion3. Pooh (Disney) $1.09 billion4. Cars (Disney) $1.05 billion5. Hello Kitty (Sanrio) $800 million6. Mickey & Friends (Disney) $750 million7. WWE (WWE) $700 million8. Toy Story (Disney) $685 million9. Peanuts (Iconix, Peanuts Worldwide) $600 million10. Sesame Street (Sesame Workshop) $515 million11. Disney Fairies (Disney) $435 million12. Thomas the Tank Engine (Hit Entertainment) $390 million13. Garfield (Paws Inc.) $370 million14. Dora the Explorer (Nickelodeon) $330 million15. SpongeBob (Nickelodeon) $330 million16. Spiderman (Marvel/Disney) $325 million17. Ben 10 (Cartoon Network) $295 million18. Angry Birds (Rovio) $250 million19. Batman (DC/Warner) $245 million20. Barbie (Mattel) $242 million

• Like 2

Just finished watching it.Thought it was pretty good. It was exactly what I expected so I was satisfied. Run time was a little bit long but nothing terrible. My son thought it was really good and he said he didn't even notice the run time. Wife thought it was a bit long as well but still enjoyed it.Seemed to get a fairly positive reaction from most of the people there.

Nice what do you rate it out of 10 Junkshop my Jedi Brother :D? Especially versus the horrid TASM2