CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

this is really random but trueBut I blame myself for Strong Bads hiatus. I sent a really entitled email to the creators after no one believed me when I said one of his last few emails was from meIt's stupid to blame myself though I guess. Should just be happy he answered one of my emails

I once sent Strong Bad an email asking why he doesn't kill Homestar. I later realized that they had already done that email much earlier. It was the second Strong Bad email. It's the episode that led to the creation of Homesar.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

You should definitely post it when you get the chance. Would love to see it.

I play four characters in itNemo - a clown fish stripper; the protagonistBarbie -a doll who escaped to the sea and falls in love with nemoKen -BBarbie s stalker ex, the antagonistSquirt - ndemo's stoner roommate, loves his algae
  • Like 3

I play four characters in itNemo - a clown fish stripper; the protagonistBarbie -a doll who escaped to the sea and falls in love with nemoKen -BBarbie s stalker ex, the antagonistSquirt - ndemo's stoner roommate, loves his algae

How's your voice range? I often practice my voice range to the point where I wear it out.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

I once sent Strong Bad an email asking why he doesn't kill Homestar. I later realized that they had already done that email much earlier. It was the second Strong Bad email. It's the episode that led to the creation of Homesar.

Dictionary. That ones mine. Costrick (my penname in the email) is a portmanteau of my two favorite cartoon characters at the time
  • Like 2

Dictionary. That ones mine. Costrick (my penname in the email) is a portmanteau of my two favorite cartoon characters at the time

Dear Strong Bad,

You are the superest, awesomest guy ever. That makes you sawesome. Do you have a Strong Badian dictionary fo your own words.

Sincerely yours,

Costrick.

• Like 1

Yep.. Well Empire is acting like no film has a chance so I wanted to show my confidence

over alot of haters of Cameron that Avatar 2 would be a lock for a billion OS :D

Not true.

Avatar 2 is basically locked for a billion anyway, so no need to worry.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

Yep.. Well Empire is acting like no film has a chance so I wanted to show my confidence

over alot of haters of Cameron that Avatar 2 would be a lock for a billion OS :D

Now, you are just making stuff up. I have never said(or acted like) no film has a chance. All I have said is that there is no way TF4 will make 1 Billion OS.  :lol:

For one, I think Avatar 2 is pretty much a lock to make 1 Billion OS. 

Edited by Empire
  • Like 2

One day I will have ill to try and do the frozen song.. I used to have an amazing tenor

voice but Im out of practise.. :)

I had a great singing voice when I was younger, then puberty happened.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

Now, you are just putting words in my mouth. I have never said(or acted like) no film has a chance. All I have said is that there is no way TF4 will make 1 Billion OS.  

For one, I think Avatar 2 is pretty much a lock to make 1 Billion OS. 

Oh well  you were coming across like it was this big  elephant impossible to put down.

:P. So I wanted to see if you felt that way about Avatar.  I never said you said it was impossible :P

And depending how much Transformers grosses in China and the other top markets left.

A billion is still inthe cards, but its a longshot. ;)

And my friend you are most wise  to feel that about Juggernaut 2016. Im actually

thinking its prettty much a sure bet to go over 2B OS.. So that run is going to be crazy :)

• Like 1